Texas A&M Recruiting

Gowebb11

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The title of this thread is: "Jimbo predicts #1 class."  By the fourth post it was fully into another of the tiresome "bash of our coach" threads. When is enough enough? I'm fully convinced that the majority of such posters are trying to cope with their own feelings of inadequacy by putting others down. I believe that because the repetitive, senseless negativism has far exceeded any rational thought process and is clearly into the area of self-worth issues.

It is SPORTS what you are saying has nothing to do with sports. Those 2 things do not go together. You are trying to find something that is not there. Sometimes people just critique BECAUSE they have a valid reason to. They are not pulling stuff out of thin air. And certainly Not at all why the reasons you laid out. You are reaching something fierce here. How on earth did you reach that conclusion? I have seen not one thing in this thread that is a unreasonable critique about our coaches. Anyways I am done with this. I forgot how stubborn you are and how futile it is arguing with you. Jimbo is putting together a good class early to bring it back full circle. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is SPORTS what you are saying has nothing to do with sports. Those 2 things do not go together. Sometimes people just critique BECAUSE they see a reason to. Not at all why the reasons you laid out. You are reaching something fierce here. How on earth did you reach that conclusion? I have seen not one thing in this thread that is a unreasonable critique about our coaches. Anyways I am done with this. I forgot how stubborn you are and how futile it is arguing with you. Jimbo is putting together a good class early to bring it back full circle. 

Sports, politics, fishing, the venue does not matter. When certain individuals have a compulsive need to denigrate others, it's an indication of their own feelings of inadequacy. Everybody has some legitimate gripes from time to time. The pointless, repetitive cheap shots reveal something deeper. That's a problem with them, not Gus.

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

When certain individuals have a compulsive need to denigrate others...

What do you call the converse to that? What I mean is, what do you call people that have a compulsive need to defend an individual no matter if the criticism is warranted or not? And what complex would you say they have?

On 2/14/2018 at 6:05 PM, NorthGATiger said:

Ya think.  Killer instinct.  Alpha Male.  Confident. Leader.  Kirby flat out told folks UGA was going to be in that game or the conversation every year.  Not we hope to be, or if everything goes right.  

Jimbo, alpha male? Have you ever met Jimbo? He isn't a alpha male. Not at all. 

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus gives us reasons for us to pick about. We are not rival fans who just pick on him for no reason. WE ARE AUBURN FANS!!! We want there to be nothing to pick at him about. TRUST ME!! NO ONE WANTS THAT MORE THAN US. If you want to see the "usual suspects" as you put it give a 100% backing and approval to a Auburn coach look no further than the AU basketball section!!!! WE LOVE US SOME BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this thread has not been active for a long time. why did you randomly decide to comment on it and pick a argument with the "usual suspects"?

Yeah brother Gwill. Our best coach right now is our bball coach BP! He has the hype, he has the charisma, he gets the most out of his players, and when he has a team down he knows how to keep his foot on their neck til the game is won. I admire the fact that Gus goes to most of our bball games; I just hope he is taking notes on how to be a winner like BP is. And just to stay on topic: Jimbo has a big mouth!

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Jimbo, alpha male? Have you ever met Jimbo? He isn't a alpha male. Not at all. 

No but he is a good actor.  Unless he catches his wife with a former UF football player lol.

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

What do you call the converse to that? What I mean is, what do you call people that have a compulsive need to defend an individual no matter if the criticism is warranted or not? And what complex would you say they have?

I make a concerted effort to not complain about legitimate criticism. Cheap shots, snide remarks and personal attacks don't fall into the category of legitimate criticism. I can be expected to address those when I see them which, sadly, is quite often.

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2018 at 12:24 PM, Tiger said:

TAMU is going to be a problem and I'm not looking forward to it at all. At best we can hope that they just replace LSU in the power triangle in the SECW because I don't see Orgeron keeping LSU where Les Miles had them

I do not think that LSU will be more than an 8-4 team for 2018. We will have to play our A game more in 2018 than 2017 to have a better season than we had in 2017.  We can beat anyone on our schedule if we play great football each Saturday. The key is to play great football in 2018.

Archived