Men vs. Georgia

WarTiger

double technical called.  Dunbar gets it for Auburn.  Jackson gets it for georgia.   They should offset and no free throws

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn pressure causing the dawgs some problems..

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Malik plays stupid.

It's the crap he does after the whistle. Needs to control that mouth. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

It's the crap he does after the whistle. Needs to control that mouth. 

He could at least earn it... but he doesn’t. He’s a TO machine and can’t really do anything else.

2 minutes ago, looney said:

This is a pretty low-energy game overall. Both sides. Everyone seems lethargic. 

kinda the basic half court game......with a burst of energy every now and then....like Heron's drive which was really needed...

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

He could at least earn it... but he doesn’t. He’s a TO machine and can’t really do anything else.

Eh. He just caused their starting PG to get his 3rd foul. The last game he drew a foul on Davis that put him in foul trouble. I like having him out there. Just got to quit bumping them gums. 

4 minutes ago, looney said:

This is a pretty low-energy game overall. Both sides. Everyone seems lethargic. 

AU gave everything they had in the aTm game. I understand their lethargy. Plus not have Bryce Brown changes things. 

well that jump hook attempt kind of cancels out great spin move....:)

Wow they called a walk on Maten. I'm gobsmacked. He gets away with that most of the time. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

AU gave everything they had in the aTm game. I understand their lethargy. Plus not have Bryce Brown changes things. 

Georgia style of play....and we are just going along with it....makes a 10 point lead feel like 15 at this pace....

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Yeah. I get that they can't go full tilt every game. I guess just an observation. Good that we can be on the road, without Brown, in a lethargic half-court game where we're not shooting particularly well and still be up by double digits (hope that doesn't jinx us).

Archived