Sign in to follow this  
aubearcat

Reuben Foster...Again

9 hours ago, keesler said:

Honestly, I doubt college HC's have a whole lot of personal interaction with their former players once they move on the pro's.  Everybody has a job to do and college HC's have over 100 testosterone filled kids between the age of 17-21 they have to monitor, train, develop, coach, and groom into SEC level athletes.  And if those coaches don't get those guys performing at top level and winning ball games then fans pull out the pitchforks and get the lynch mob cranked up.

The idiotic choices grown ass men choose to do with their lives at the professional level can't be a worry or concern to their former coaches.  No college coach has time for that crap.

Yeah, I don’t think Saban has any interaction with many former players.  He just wants to use them to show recruits that they have a better chance to get to the NFL through him. 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

I think Foster's problems may also have to do with steroid use. Roid rage, anyone?

Soooo glad he's not an Auburn Tiger.

But he would have been had Troopa not been out bid.

wde

On 2/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, AUFlyer99 said:

With his talent level he could have beat up a bus full of nuns and you wouldn't have heard about it while he was there.  

What probably been reported is the nuns instigated the incident.