Reuben Foster...Again

aubearcat

On 5/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, DAG said:

wooow

Her testimony makes no sense to me.  How did she go from hating him enough to want to mess up his career to being so remorseful? WTH really happened? I doubt we ever hear the whole story. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Her testimony makes no sense to me.  How did she go from hating him enough to want to mess up his career to being so remorseful? WTH really happened? I doubt we ever hear the whole story. 

Well...either she figured not to ruin him if she wants to have security in life or she legitimately lied and one of the few people in society today who is willing to say they lied and wronged someone on public display. Maybe she has mania episodes? Iono it is very bizarre . I don’t want to make too many assumptions.

Just now, DAG said:

Well...either she figured not to ruin him if she wants to have security in life or she legitimately lied and one of the few people in society today who is willing to say they lied and wronged someone on public display. Maybe she has mania episodes? Iono it is very bizarre . I don’t want to make too many assumptions.

I thought of the possibility of mental illness. Or drugs and alcohol fueled domestic fights. Either way....it's very ugly.

58 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I thought of the possibility of mental illness. Or drugs and alcohol fueled domestic fights. Either way....it's very ugly.

Seems more money driven than anything else. If it was an illness thing, she'd have lawyers playing that front and center to keep her out of trouble. I mean, there's certainly a chance that she's telling the truth now, but whether they are guilty or not, people in Foster's circumstances quite commonly throw around money to make things go away as quickly as possible.

12 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Seems more money driven than anything else. If it was an illness thing, she'd have lawyers playing that front and center to keep her out of trouble. I mean, there's certainly a chance that she's telling the truth now, but whether they are guilty or not, people in Foster's circumstances quite commonly throw around money to make things go away as quickly as possible.

Well......I did bring that money angle up earlier in the thread before the news of the video came out. Apparently it shows the cat-fight, which explains her injuries. But how is she going to profit now? She has nothing to hold over his head and she's probably in legal trouble for lying. If that video is actually clear evidence that RF didn't hurt her physically then she doesn't have a leg to stand on. So why would anyone give her a dime now? It seems it was a case of jealousy, pain, and anger mixed in with a dose of revenge.  She has harmed his reputation anyway even with recanting her accusations and she may end up being sued by him. RF may be guilty of callousness with women but that isn't a criminal issue.....just an ethical one. The whole thing just seems very sleazy.

11 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well......I did bring that money angle up earlier in the thread before the news of the video came out. Apparently it shows the cat-fight, which explains her injuries. But how is she going to profit now? She has nothing to hold over his head and she's probably in legal trouble for lying. If that video is actually clear evidence that RF didn't hurt her physically then she doesn't have a leg to stand on. So why would anyone give her a dime now? It seems it was a case of jealousy, pain, and anger mixed in with a dose of revenge.  She has harmed his reputation anyway even with recanting her accusations and she may end up being sued by him. RF may be guilty of callousness with women but that isn't a criminal issue.....just an ethical one. The whole thing just seems very sleazy.

The video is circumstantial, unless it's date coded and a medical expert can definitively state that it portrays actions that would cause the injuries she was treated for.

They give her money to make the whole thing go away as quickly as possible. Going through all of the court stuff is time consuming and expensive, and the negative publicity does not make NFL teams happy. To me, that makes more sense than her just deciding to admit to a criminal act... unless, of course, they had something on her that was a worse offense, or they got the court to agree not to prosecute if she admitted to lying with the threat of throwing the book at her if she didn't.

13 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

The video is circumstantial, unless it's date coded and a medical expert can definitively state that it portrays actions that would cause the injuries she was treated for.

They give her money to make the whole thing go away as quickly as possible. Going through all of the court stuff is time consuming and expensive, and the negative publicity does not make NFL teams happy. To me, that makes more sense than her just deciding to admit to a criminal act... unless, of course, they had something on her that was a worse offense, or they got the court to agree not to prosecute if she admitted to lying with the threat of throwing the book at her if she didn't.

I think it's a cell phone video.....so yes they can prove it. The VIDEO is probably what they have on her. She has nothing on RF regarding domestic violence. 

On 5/18/2018 at 10:19 PM, DAG said:

Agreed. Maybe a chemical imbalance. Maybe a story of neglect or trauma in there somewhere. Could be anything. Big fan of Occam's razor, but it's not always that useful when determining why people make decisions. 

19 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I think it's a cell phone video.....so yes they can prove it. The VIDEO is probably what they have on her. She has nothing on RF regarding domestic violence. 

One article said she made a false claim of domestic violence against another man in 2011, and served jail time for the false accusations.  

It'll be interesting to see how the DA proceeds with this case now that she's changed course.

4 hours ago, keesler said:

One article said she made a false claim of domestic violence against another man in 2011, and served jail time for the false accusations.  

It'll be interesting to see how the DA proceeds with this case now that she's changed course.

WOW.  She is apparently a disturbed young woman.

Still have no sympathy for the "buidne$$ decision" boy.

A misdemeanor marijuana charge against San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, was dismissed Friday afternoon.

The Tuscaloosa County District Court confirmed Friday that the second-degree charge, which stemmed from a Jan. 12 arrest, had been dismissed on the condition that Foster pay court costs, which amount to a $100 bail bond fee.

The Tuscaloosa District Attorney's office told ESPN that Foster also completed a court-ordered diversion program, which included taking substance-abuse classes, and had several months of clean drug screen results.

It is not even worth posting the rest of the article, you all know the story....... he work hard while we all sat in the air conditioning.....or is that just in Louisiana....

Archived