abw0004

Auburn has a pretty good weekend

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Is that men's or women's? In prior posts they were talking about the women...

That's men. I was just making the point that the media's pre-season rankings aren't worth much.

Updated previous post for clarity.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by lionheartkc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




13 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

That's men. I was just making the point that the media's pre-season rankings aren't worth much.

Updated previous post for clarity.  Thanks for pointing that out.

got it. And even Tennessee was voted even lower I think. I think Basketball is the hardest sport to project rankings on. 

Although, I thought picking us 9th was way too low, with the players we had coming back.

I wondered if they even knew Wiley and Purifoy would be held out with the investigation. If the prognosticators didn't know, then their pick was even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

got it. And even Tennessee was voted even lower I think. I think Basketball is the hardest sport to project rankings on. 

Although, I thought picking us 9th was way too low, with the players we had coming back.

I wondered if they even knew Wiley and Purifoy would be held out with the investigation. If the prognosticators didn't know, then their pick was even worse.

They knew about Person, and probably that players had been named, but we hadn't suspended Wiley or Purifoy yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh, I don't hold a candle to @GwillMac6!

The gif is strong with that one....

thanks fammy!!! appreciate that.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh, I don't hold a candle to @GwillMac6!

The gif is strong with that one....

I think gif stands for GwillMac6 Interchange Format:)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

thanks fammy!!! appreciate that.

The relative shortage of capital letters and exclamation points in this post is very disappointing. SMH...

  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fredst said:

The relative shortage of capital letters and exclamation points in this post is very disappointing. SMH...

I know, right?

@GwillMac6kinda phoned it in huh?

;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I know, right?

@GwillMac6kinda phoned it in huh?

;)

Have not had my daily snort of cocaine today!!! GIVE THIS ADDICT A BREAK! lol. I am at a 12 right now instead of my usual 23!!!! YALL BOYS going to have to wait till I make it to my supplier Avon Barksdale and Stringer Bells place so I can get my fix. NOW WOOOOOOOO ON THAT!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fredst said:

The relative shortage of capital letters and exclamation points in this post is very disappointing. SMH...

ncbdoCpKerEbK.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I know, right?

@GwillMac6kinda phoned it in huh?

;)

c3E5PA.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

ncbdoCpKerEbK.gif

 

4BCD5916-B3DE-4DCE-AFBA-9E4C05509D41.gif

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fredst said:

 

4BCD5916-B3DE-4DCE-AFBA-9E4C05509D41.gif

K. As you wish. 

DmsL6kR.gif

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 9:04 AM, lionheartkc said:

I'm just going to say this and leave it at that:

Pre-season SEC men's basketball rankings
9. Auburn

Maybe the baseball team will send a pregame warmup jersey around that says “next to last”?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday was a really fun day to be an auburn tiger! Softball, baseball wins; and a basketball win against our enemy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 3:47 AM, bigbird said:

I always tell my kids, "almost means it didn't happen".

And close only counts with horseshoe and hand-granades 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s another great weekend to be an auburn sports fan! Would have liked s Georgia win but I’m going to enjoy what we have....basketball, baseball, softball !!! Very great weekend. Great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now