Null

Sign in to follow this  
boomstick

Men's Roster Breakdown Through 2020.

https://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

this nba draft site, which is one of the best ones out there, now has Chuma going in the first round and Austin following him in the early second. Better get used to the idea of Chuma leaving now as I think he's only going to jump on more peoples' radar as the season goes on. Shows you what the exposure the Maui Invitational can do though and having Jay Bilas gush all over you on national tv.

Definitely gonna need to add a grad transfer or that Juco big man for next season. Oh lord I don't even know what'll happen if Danjel lights it up and leaves too.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

https://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

this nba draft site, which is one of the best ones out there, now has Chuma going in the first round and Austin following him in the early second. Better get used to the idea of Chuma leaving now as I think he's only going to jump on more peoples' radar as the season goes on. Shows you what the exposure the Maui Invitational can do though and having Jay Bilas gush all over you on national tv.

Definitely gonna need to add a grad transfer or that Juco big man for next season. Oh lord I don't even know what'll happen if Danjel lights it up and leaves too.

If Chuma leaves that's at least 2 more open schollies available (Wiley being the other).

I love the fact that we have two Auburn players projected in first two rounds and I would not be surprised to see them both go the NBA route but I am not sure how they can project Chuma in the 1st Round. To me any first round player has shown games where he can take over the game. I have not seen this with Chuma "YET".

He has shown flashes of brilliance but so far he has not been the go to guy.  He has the talent and as the year progresses he may become that guy but at this time it is a stretch to have him go 1st round. I do expect him to go to the NBA camp in the spring and see how the NBA scouts evaluate him.  If he does continue improving to be a legit 1st round pick, it is a two edged sword it would hurt to lose him but getting a first round pick and possibly a second round pick in Wiley would help us on the recruiting trail.

• Like 1

I want our guys to have great success as a team and individually.  NBA draft picks + Auburn University is a nice looking combo.  I hope Chuma plays one additional year.  He'd be an absolute monster next year.  Yes, I'm Auburn selfish and proud of it!

• Love 1