Zeek

2019 Recruiting Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Rumblings of a commitment coming soon, anybody got an educated guess?

2020 but a biggun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




JUST A FYI I posted that recruiting article because I will be pissed if we get finessed and out worked by our rivals for the best pipeline we have going which is the jackson-olin to AU pipeline. Like come on AU! Step your game up. This is just a issue of wanting it bad enough coaches and recruiting this stud LB Bentley kid more than others. It sounds like he wants AU to show more love. I hope we do. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

JUST A FYI I posted that recruiting article because I will be pissed if we get finessed and out worked by our rivals for the best pipeline we have going which is the jackson-olin to AU pipeline. Like come on AU! Step your game up. This is just a issue of wanting it bad enough coaches and recruiting this stud LB Bentley kid more than others. It sounds like he wants AU to show more love. I hope we do. 

I don't like the tactic of slow-playing a  home grown 4* recruit while working on a 5* from somewhere else. Most of the time this ends up biting us in the butt. It seems like that's what we're doing with Bentley at the moment, but maybe not. We need enough LB's this time that we should have a bunch of them on the Top Priority list.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

SOMEONE IS NOW FAMOUS! lol

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

JUST A FYI I posted that recruiting article because I will be pissed if we get finessed and out worked by our rivals for the best pipeline we have going which is the jackson-olin to AU pipeline. Like come on AU! Step your game up. This is just a issue of wanting it bad enough coaches and recruiting this stud LB Bentley kid more than others. It sounds like he wants AU to show more love. I hope we do. 

Some seem to think Bentley isn’t as serious about AU as he says he is. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Some seem to think Bentley isn’t as serious about AU as he says he is. 

I was wondering if that might be the situation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

2020 but a biggun.

Hoping they'll try and get King to rethink his decision. It Can’t hurt having two teammates committed to AU.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know he is class of 2020 but O well. YOLO!!!!! lol. I love hearing stuff like this!!!! Keep the Jackson-Olin to AU pipeline going baby!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!! WAR EAGLE BABY!!!! *Quan Bray voice*

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

5 prospects ranked inside top 50 most likely to commit to Auburn

Benjamin Wolk

Five top-50 prospects Auburn has best chance to land

Auburn is generating some 5-star buzz.

The Tigers only have two commitments in the 2019 class so far — though both are highly ranked — but they’ve used several midweek visits the last couple of weeks to get in contention for more guys higher up the recruiting boards. The Grayson (Ga.) tandem and the mother of a priority running backtarget top that list.

Auburn landed one top-50 prospect a year ago from No. 49 overall recruit Joey Gatewood. The Tigers are in the top 2 or 3 schools for several top-50 recruits this cycle.

Here are the five Auburn is most likely to add and where the Tigers stand. This list doesn’t include wide receiver Jadon Haselwood, wide receiver Frank Ladson, tackle Devontae Dobbs, linebacker De’Gabriel Floyd, athlete Mark Antony-Richards, cornerback Andrew Booth and defensive lineman Nathan Pickering. It could include them, but it doesn’t.

That tells you how favorably Auburn sits with the five below.

LB Owen Pappoe, No. 7 overall

Owen Pappoe has been linked to Georgia for as long as he’s been recruited, which has been a really, really long time.

The 5-star prospect and No. 1 overall linebacker in the 2019 class has even made his public interest in the Bulldogs quite clear. As of his March visit, Auburn had worked its way into that No. 2 spot for Pappoe. The gap between Georgia and Auburn is now even smaller — arguably nonexistent.

Pappoe made a multiple-day visit earlier this week. Word coming out of the visit suggests the Tigers have positioned themselves right alongside the Bulldogs for the top spot. Pappoe’s commitment date is set a month from now, so these next 30 days will carry a lot of weight for Pappoe.

His relationship with Georgia athlete Jashawn Sheffield, who recently called Auburn his top school, will have a key role.

OL Clay Webb, No. 11 overall

Here’s another one that public perception will tell you has already made up his mind.

Alabama has been the favorite since Clay Webb came onto the season.

It makes sense why. He’s the top-ranked prospect in Alabama, and the Crimson Tide have had a lot of historical success landing a commitment from those. He’s close friends with Alabama offensive line commit Pierce Quick, and the two have expressed interest in playing together. And most of all, Webb grew up a Crimson Tide supporter, which has to have some effect on a college decision.

It’s interesting to note Webb’s willingness to wait out his decision.

Webb wants to be patient with his choice, perhaps until December after his senior season. That timeline would indicate the 5-star offensive lineman isn’t anywhere close to set on his college destination. He wants to take several visits to LSU, Tennessee and Georgia, as well as the in-state schools before committing.

Of that group, Auburn is by far the most likely to pick Webb away from Alabama. His relationships with quarterback commit Bo Nix and offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey will go a long way to winning that in-state recruiting battle.

LB Nakobe Dean, No. 24 overall

Nakobe Dean called Auburn the school that most surprised him during his spring visit tour.

The 5-star linebacker from Mississippi was the first of the Mississippi contingent to visit the Plains this spring. That visit set off a domino effect that included Pickering, Brandon Turnage, Jaren Handy, Charles Moore and several others. Dean hasn’t returned since, but that’s soon to change.

He planned to visit two weekends ago on his way to the Atlanta Opening regional. Dean had to adjust his plans. He’s trying to make it to the Plains for the spring game this weekend, but if not, he expects to be back before the month ends.

Auburn is one of many schools competing for Dean. Many see Alabama as the most likely to grab Dean’s commitment. But the Tigers have been in this since the beginning, and they aren’t going anywhere.

RB Noah Cain, No. 32 overall

It’s been mentioned many times before that Auburn wants at least either Noah Cain or John Emery.

Both have given the Tigers positive vibes this spring.

Cain took a trip for a junior day at the beginning of the spring. He was joined by his father and a few of his IMG Academy (Fla.) teammates. He praised Auburn after his first visit and made several comments about his strengthening bond with quarterback commit Nix. Those are promising signs, but Cain had offered similar positive signals to places such as Texas, Ohio State and LSU.

An intriguing tidbit emerged earlier this week, however.

Cain told SEC Country that his mother would make a solo visit to the Plains this week. She was on campus Thursday to meet with coaches and check out practice. That has to be a good sign for Auburn.

OL Wanya Morris, No. 41 overall

Many Auburn fans might make the argument that Wanya Morris is more important to the Tigers’ future than Pappoe.

Auburn’s mentality: Why not both?

Morris and Pappoe visited earlier this week for an extended stay. It’s the second time in a month the two have made a multiple-day trip to an SEC school. They went to Tennessee earlier this spring. Morris quickly released his top 2 of Auburn and Tennessee, leading many to believe the Volunteers were the favorite.

Upon Morris’ return trip to Auburn — with Pappoe alongside him — the Tigers have now emerged as the most likely landing spot for the Grayson (Ga.) High School tackle.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If, IF......we can just get one domino to fall, I think there will be a run like we have never seen at Auburn, I am talking a run that is historic, not thuga historic, but......:bananadance:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

If, IF......we can just get one domino to fall, I think there will be a run like we have never seen at Auburn, I am talking a run that is historic, not thuga historic, but......:bananadance:

Nix might have been that domino. He and Pickens have been owning the camps that all these other kids have been at. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Nix might have been that domino. He and Pickens have been owning the camps that all these other kids have been at. 

Imagine Big Cat this year if Nix, Pickens, Pappoe, and Morris are all there as commits/recruiters. That could make this the year that we turn the tables on recruiting in the state and actually out recruit the machine in the west.

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2018 at 9:56 PM, toddc said:

Great article on follow up from recruiting during A-day

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/recruiting-insider-intel-from-auburn-a-day-spring-game

Nick Harvey had very complimentary things to say on twitter. One of his comments was something along the lines of "I encourage everyone to take a visit". 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big OL Clark now has Auburn as the leader. If we can get him it may also help with Pappoe and Morris!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Auburn could be on verge of big recruiting push in Georgia

 
sr026rvqhzazmsstrpgfChad Simmons • Rivals.com
 

CLASS OF 2019 RANKINGS: Rivals250 | State | Position | Team

 
Pdg70ek4dleoc0kcykwa
Jakai Clark
Rivals.com

Gus Malzahn is famous for saying “boom” whether it’s when his offense makes a big play or when he gets recruiting news that gets him excited.

He let a boom out Tuesday after 

 committed to Auburn and more booms from the Peach State could be on the way.

Clark is a 6-foot-2, 306-pound center out of Loganville (Ga.) Grayson and Malzahn and his staff hope they aren’t done there as Auburn is in the thick of the race for two of Clark's teammates, linebacker 

 and offensive tackle  . The pair spent multiple days on the Plains last week before taking an official visit to LSU over the weekend. They are expected to announce their commitments in May, with Georgia being Auburn's biggest competition for Pappoe and Tennessee being the other main contender for Morris.

 

It looked to be all Georgia with Pappoe up until the last month or so. Auburn has really made this a tight race, and some even feel the Tigers have become the team to beat. Tennessee had the edge for Morris too, but this one has gotten interesting as well.

 

 and   are two other four-star prospects from Grayson that Auburn is in on. The Tigers have turned it up a little with Watson knowing he is leaning toward Notre Dame and Texas. Right now, Auburn is on the outside looking in there. He will likely decide around the same time as Pappoe and Morris.

 

Jackson will visit Texas officially at the end of April. He has his eye on Texas A&M, too. Jackson had a strong connection with Jimbo Fisher when Fisher was at Florida State, so keep an eye on the Aggies here.

It doesn’t stop there.

Auburn recently had 

 and  , two four-star athletes out of Saint Simons Island (Ga.) Frederica Academy on campus for what was apparently a game-changing visit.

 

The Tigers are now the team to beat for both and word from a close source is that one’s mind is already completely made up. A decision by one, if not both, could happen within the next month.

There could be many others mentioned, but here are five more to watch.

 

 is a strongside end out of Forest Park (Ga.) and he has taken a couple of visits to Auburn in 2018. He may be from the Peach State, but his favorite school growing up was Auburn.

 

 

 is an athletic tight end from Warner Robins (Ga.) who was back on the Plains Saturday for the program's spring game. He is the younger brother of Georgia starting quarterback  , so he knows what Auburn and SEC football is all about. The Tigers could be the team to beat here.

 

 

 is a Rivals250 wide receiver out of Marietta (Ga.) that is high on Auburn. He was the spring game Saturday and the Tigers have been high on his list for some time. Their biggest competition at this time could be Tennessee, but he is another one to track.

 

 

 of Cordele (Ga.) Crisp County is a former teammate of  , an Auburn defensive end. South Carolina may be the favorite, but Auburn is right there with Georgia and a few others close to the top of his list.

 

 

 is a teammate of Booth’s at Archer and he has become a priority for Auburn on the defensive line. Wooden is an edge rusher with length and constant motor that schools love and he was on the Plains Friday and Saturday.

 

And if you want to look ahead to 2020, 

 of Lagrange (Ga.) Troup County will announce his decision later this month and it will be Alabama, Auburn, Florida State or Georgia. Auburn has been trending, so keep an eye on that one.

 

Things could be about to get very exciting for Tiger fans on the Peach State recruiting trail.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Auburn could be on verge of big recruiting push in Georgia

 
sr026rvqhzazmsstrpgfChad Simmons • Rivals.com
 

CLASS OF 2019 RANKINGS: Rivals250 | State | Position | Team

 
Pdg70ek4dleoc0kcykwa
Jakai Clark
Rivals.com

Gus Malzahn is famous for saying “boom” whether it’s when his offense makes a big play or when he gets recruiting news that gets him excited.

He let a boom out Tuesday after 

 committed to Auburn and more booms from the Peach State could be on the way.

Clark is a 6-foot-2, 306-pound center out of Loganville (Ga.) Grayson and Malzahn and his staff hope they aren’t done there as Auburn is in the thick of the race for two of Clark's teammates, linebacker 

 and offensive tackle  . The pair spent multiple days on the Plains last week before taking an official visit to LSU over the weekend. They are expected to announce their commitments in May, with Georgia being Auburn's biggest competition for Pappoe and Tennessee being the other main contender for Morris.

 

It looked to be all Georgia with Pappoe up until the last month or so. Auburn has really made this a tight race, and some even feel the Tigers have become the team to beat. Tennessee had the edge for Morris too, but this one has gotten interesting as well.

 

 and   are two other four-star prospects from Grayson that Auburn is in on. The Tigers have turned it up a little with Watson knowing he is leaning toward Notre Dame and Texas. Right now, Auburn is on the outside looking in there. He will likely decide around the same time as Pappoe and Morris.

 

Jackson will visit Texas officially at the end of April. He has his eye on Texas A&M, too. Jackson had a strong connection with Jimbo Fisher when Fisher was at Florida State, so keep an eye on the Aggies here.

It doesn’t stop there.

Auburn recently had 

 and  , two four-star athletes out of Saint Simons Island (Ga.) Frederica Academy on campus for what was apparently a game-changing visit.

 

The Tigers are now the team to beat for both and word from a close source is that one’s mind is already completely made up. A decision by one, if not both, could happen within the next month.

There could be many others mentioned, but here are five more to watch.

 

 is a strongside end out of Forest Park (Ga.) and he has taken a couple of visits to Auburn in 2018. He may be from the Peach State, but his favorite school growing up was Auburn.

 

 

 is an athletic tight end from Warner Robins (Ga.) who was back on the Plains Saturday for the program's spring game. He is the younger brother of Georgia starting quarterback  , so he knows what Auburn and SEC football is all about. The Tigers could be the team to beat here.

 

 

 is a Rivals250 wide receiver out of Marietta (Ga.) that is high on Auburn. He was the spring game Saturday and the Tigers have been high on his list for some time. Their biggest competition at this time could be Tennessee, but he is another one to track.

 

 

 of Cordele (Ga.) Crisp County is a former teammate of  , an Auburn defensive end. South Carolina may be the favorite, but Auburn is right there with Georgia and a few others close to the top of his list.

 

 

 is a teammate of Booth’s at Archer and he has become a priority for Auburn on the defensive line. Wooden is an edge rusher with length and constant motor that schools love and he was on the Plains Friday and Saturday.

 

And if you want to look ahead to 2020, 

 of Lagrange (Ga.) Troup County will announce his decision later this month and it will be Alabama, Auburn, Florida State or Georgia. Auburn has been trending, so keep an eye on that one.

 

Things could be about to get very exciting for Tiger fans on the Peach State recruiting trail.

Anything that gets the ball rolling some more! I'm in the boat that I love who we have so far but we drastically need to get some momentum going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 12:34 PM, Zeek said:

Just creating this so I can share articles related to the 2019 class without creating a new topic every time.

I'll just include who currently has offers at each position. It can be updated whenever we start learning who we are actually targeting

ORANGE TEXT = Committed to Auburn

TEAL TEXT = Has visited Auburn or has been visited by an Auburn recruiter

HIGHLIGHTED = Committed to a different team

 

QB (1 AU Commits / no other offers currently out there)

4* Bo Nix (Committed to Auburn 1-10-18)

 

RB (0 AU Commits / 11 Offers)

5* Trey Sanders

4* Noah Cain

4* Jerrion Ealy [Ole Miss Commit]

4* John Emery Jr.

4* Devyn Ford

4* Derrian Brown

4* Deondrick Glass

4* Tyrion Davis [LSU Commit]

4* Daniel Carter

4* Chez Mellusi

3* Jonathan Sewell

 

WR (1 AU Commit / 26 Offers)

4* George Pickens

5* Jadon Haselwood [Georgia Commit]

5* Dominick Blaylock [Georgia Commit]

5* Frank Ladson

4* Theo Wease

4* Arjei Henderson

4* Marcus Washington

4* Devonta Lee

4* Lance Wilhoite [NEW]

4* Trey Palmer

4* Joe Ngata

4* Jalen Curry

4* Dannis Jackson

4* John Dunmore

4* Jake Smith

4* Ramel Keyton

4* Trey Knox

4* Maurice Goolsby

4* Dylan Wright

4* Shamar Nash [Committed to Mizzou]

4* Elijah Higgins

4* Kenyon Jackson

4* Quinton Torbor [Committed to Mississippi State]

3* Deshon Stoudemire [Committed to West Virginia]

NR Jurial Caldwell

 

TE (0 AU Commits / 10 Offers)

4* Hudson Henry

4* Austin Stogner [Oklahoma Commit]

4* Keon Zipperer

4* Ryland Goede [Georgia Commit]

4* Ryland Goede [Georgia Commit] [NEW]

4* Jahleel Billingsley [NEW]

3* Jackson Lowe [Tennessee Commit]

3* Luke Deal

3* Tyler Fromm [NEW]

3* Garmon Randolph

3* Sean Brown

 

OT (0 AU Commits / 16 Offers)

5* Devontae Dobbs

5* Pierce Quick [Alabama Commit]

4* Wanya Morris

4* Jonah Tauanu'u [NEW]

4* Quinn Carroll

4* Xavier Truss

4* Amari Kight

4* Darius Thomas

4* Warren McClendon

4* Michael Tarquin

4* Trente Jones [Michigan Commit]

4* Mark Fox [South Carolina Commit] improved to a 4*

3* Howard Allen Jr.

3* Adrian Medley

3* Carter Colquitt

3* Chris Akporoghene

3* Charles Turner {no longer has an offer}

 

OG (0 AU Commits / 9 Offers)

4* Evan Neal

4* Deyavie Hammond

4* Keiondre Jones

4* William Putnam (Moved from OT)

4* Caedan Wallace

4* Dontae Lucas

4* Jackson Lampley [Tennessee Commit]

3* Riley Simonds

3* Kingsley Eguakun [Miami Commit]

 

C (1 AU Commits / 3 Offers )

3* Jakai Clark

5* Clay Webb

4* Harry Miller [Moved from OT]

3* Charles Turner [LSU Commit]

 

WDE (0 AU Commits / 7 Offers)

4* Kevin Harris [NEW]

4* Lloyd Summerall

4* Curtis Fann

4* Eric Gregory

3* Jamond Gordon (Ole Miss Commit)

3* Miles Dickens [NEW]

3* D'Sean Perry

 

SDE (0 AU Commits / 12 Offers)

5* Chris Hinton [Michigan Commit]

5* Zacch Pickens

4* Savion Jackson [NEW]

4* Nathan Pickering

4* Charles Moore [Mississippi State Commit]

4* Jaren Handy

4* Justin Eboigbe

4* Derick Hunter

4* Braylen Ingraham

4* Quashon Fuller [FSU Commit]

3* Colby Wooden

3* Ahmad Craig

 

DT (0 AU Commits / 8 Offers)

5* Ishmael Sopsher

4* Jaelin Humphries [moved to DT]

3* DJ Dale [moved down to 3*]

3* Trevis Hopper [no longer an Arky commit]

3* Patrick Lucas

3* Jalar Holley

3* Lloyd Murray Jr. [Ole Miss Commit]

NR Brandon Dorius

 

ILB (0 AU Commits / 6 Offers)

5* Brandon Smith [moved to ILB]

5* Nakobe Dean

4* Donte Starks

4* Shammond Cooper

4* Vonta Bentley

3* Ja'Len Sims

 

OLB (0 AU Commits / 13 Offers)

5* Owen Pappoe

4* De'Gabriel Floyd [Texas Commit]

4* King Mwikuta [Alabama Commit]

4* Ge'mon Eaford

4* Anthony Solomon [Miami Commit]

4* Derick Hall

4* Jonathan Perkins [NEW]

4* Mikel Jones

3* Kalen DeLoach

3* Ah'shawn Moore

3* Bryton Constantin

3* Samuel Brooks [Miami Commit]

3* Tatum Bethune

4* Kevin Harris (no longer has an offer)

 

CB (O AU Commits / 20 Offers)

5* Akeem Dent [FSU Commit]

5* Derek Stingley

4* Andrew Booth

4* Julian Barnett [Michigan State Commit]

4* Tyrique Stevenson [NEW]

4* Erick Young

4* Christian Williams

4* Kaiir Elam

4* Maurice Hampton [LSU Commit]

4* Jalen Perry [Georgia Commit]

4* Devin Bush

4* Sheridan Jones

4* Tayvion Land

4* John Dixon

4* DJ Turner II

4* KJ Wallace [Notre Dame Commit]

4* Marcus Banks

3* Warren Burrell

Travis Jay [FSU Commit] [NEW]

3* Jalen Alexander [Duke Commit]

3* Raydarious Jones (no longer has an offer)

 

S (O AU Commits / 19 Offers)

5* Brian Williams [Texas A&M Commit]

4* Lewis Cine [NEW]

4* Jaylen McCollough

4* Brendan Gant [Alabama Commit]

4* Nick Cross

4*Kenyatta Watson II

4* Keontra Smith [Kentucky Commit]

4* Jalani Williams [NEW]

4* Briton Allen

4* Cortez Andrews

4* Raymond Woodie III 

4* Anfernee Orji [NEW]

4* Jarrian Jones (moved up to a 4*)

3* Aaron Beasley

3* Jonathan Mingo [NEW]

3* Ray Thornton [NEW]

3* Quinton Newsome

3* Kyle Hamilton

3* Cordale Flott [NEW]

 

ATH (O AU Commits / 20 Offers)

5* Isaiah Williams [Illinois Commit]

4* Mark-Anthony Richards

4* Josh Sanguinetti

4* Jashawn Sheffield (moved to ATH)

4* Brandon Turnage [Alabama Commit]

4* Cam'Ron Kelly

4* Christian Harris

4* Jaylin Simpson

4* Ronald Thompkins

4* Steele Chambers 

4* Jammie Robinson

3* Makiya Tongue 

3* Raydarious Jones [NEW]

3* Cornelius Nunn (from NR to 3*)

3* Deantre Prince [NEW]

3* John Rhys Plumlee

3* Malik Washington

3* Tra Wilkins

3* Justice Hill [NEW]

3* Gyasi Mattison [NEW]

4* Tyrique Stevenson (no longer holds an offer)

3* Travis Jay (no longer holds an offer)

 

 

 

OP updated, a few players no longer have offers and a slew of players now have new offers or positions.

I'll go through later and update who has visited.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zeek said:

OP updated, a few players no longer have offers and a slew of players now have new offers or positions.

I'll go through later and update who has visited.

Thanks for all the work Zeek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, WFE12 said:

His relationship with Georgia athlete Jashawn Sheffield, who recently called Auburn his top school, will have a key role.

Yes please! I'll take both in a heartbeat let's keep taking talent out of that state!

On 4/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, WFE12 said:

It’s interesting to note Webb’s willingness to wait out his decision

Gotta get that attention and make Auburn feel bad when he commits elsewhere. I'm usually pretty positive but the insiders here seem pretty convinced that Webb would be a pipe dream. Us accepting a commitment from another center likely doesn't bode well.

On 4/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, WFE12 said:

Many see Alabama as the most likely to grab Dean’s commitment. But the Tigers have been in this since the beginning, and they aren’t going anywhere.

I really want to get Dean bad. At the very least I don't want him to go to the turds.

On 4/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, WFE12 said:

It’s been mentioned many times before that Auburn wants at least either Noah Cain or John Emery.

I like Emery...but i LOVE Cain. There is a huge difference in their ceilings.

On 4/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, WFE12 said:

Upon Morris’ return trip to Auburn — with Pappoe alongside him — the Tigers have now emerged as the most likely landing spot for the Grayson (Ga.) High School tackle.

Please football gods up in heaven it would be amazing to get both.

If we got the prospects in that article I wouldn't care too much how the rest of the class filled out!

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

Thanks for all the work Zeek

No problem! I love this stuff and anything to try and make things a little easier for the AU family.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing all these teams getting verbal commitments lately is making me hungry for us to get some big ones!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, toddc said:

Seeing all these teams getting verbal commitments lately is making me hungry for us to get some big ones!

coming soon imo

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now