Null



Zeek

2019 Recruiting Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MR FRED YOU JUST GET ME!!!!!! GOAT coming of age high school movie ever easily!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!! lmao

 

spicoli.gif

Dude, seeing Phoebe Cates climbing out of that pool with The Cars “Moving In Stereo” on the soundtrack is one of the milestone moments of my adolescence

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




7 minutes ago, fredst said:

I think Auburn is nationally recognized, unfortunately more for our dysfunction than our success. Back-to-back 10-win seasons anyone? I love Auburn and the potential is there; we have been incredibly successful despite our built in disadvantages. Somehow put it all together with the right guy at the helm and we could have a run that resulted in national brand recognition and an expansive recruiting base. I’m realistic enough to say we are not in that position right now and don’t have the pieces in place to get there in the short term.

Agree mr fred!!! Auburn is Auburns biggest enemy. We have succeeded in spite of ourselves. If we ever get the hire right?! WATCH OUT!! If Gus can win a sec title and Tubs and Chiz AND FRICKIN BOWDEN can go undefeated?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Just think if we actually hire a really good coach the damage he could do. We are all patiently waiting! lol. We are a sleeping giant.

Edited by GwillMac6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fredst said:

Dude, seeing Phoebe Cates climbing out of that pool with The Cars “Moving In Stereo” on the soundtrack is one of the milestone moments of my adolescence

 

wolf.gif

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fredst said:

I think Auburn is nationally recognized, unfortunately more for our dysfunction than our success. Back-to-back 10-win seasons anyone? I love Auburn and the potential is there; we have been incredibly successful despite our built in disadvantages. Somehow put it all together with the right guy at the helm and we could have a run that resulted in national brand recognition and an expansive recruiting base. I’m realistic enough to say we are not in that position right now and don’t have the pieces in place to get there in the short term.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor people who get on this thread in the morning. They are going to see there are 2 more pages since yesterday & think we landed a commit tonight...

tenor.gif?itemid=3501814

Edited by ellitor
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in the know, or jut outside of the know, care to speculate on who signs with AU on next week's early signing day?  Would you make a list?  Other than Nix and Pappoe, I have no clue.

Edited by AUDevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Anyone in the know, or jut outside of the know, care to speculate on who signs with AU on next week's early signing day?  Would you make a list?  Other than Nix and Pappoe, I have no clue.

Yes @AUDevil. I have an Early NSD Primer coming Monday or Tuesday. Be patient.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Yes @AUDevil. I have an Early NSD Primer coming Monday or Tuesday. Be patient.

As Elizabeth Taylor used to say while waiting on the microwave, HURRY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now