Null



ellitor

Men open a 8.5 Point Favorite over Kentucky.

Recommended Posts

Never in my life would have thought I would type or say those words.

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I was curious about whether or not Brown playing may affect the line. Seems like it would, but this does not seem to be the case. Hope Vegas has it right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Seems a little high 

Seems right to me. Only thing high right now are those standing room ticket prices on StubHub. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AU Is Gold said:

Seems right to me. Only thing high right now are those standing room ticket prices on StubHub. 

UK fans

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a big game for us in terms of perception imo. We need to take care of business tonight and make a statement. I hope Bruce has them ready to go.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Auburn Basketball team,

Please don't gak tonight.

Sincerely,

Long suffering Auburn basketball fan

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, auburntiger1987 said:

ESPN Shows us as  -10 now. How things have changed. Never thought i'd see us that big a favorite over mighty uk

I don' care what ESPN says. they are still Kentucky.......

And we are Auburn...  so in my brain Kentucky is favored. just by name alone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

But is Bryce playing? 

See the Bryce update thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

I was just coming to the board to ask if anyone recalls us ever being favored over Kentucky.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Takes me back to Kentucky's Joe B. Hall days when we made Sam Bowie look silly and Melvin Turpin was whining about Barkley having "a loose lip".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

 

Thanks, and a tip of the hat to Justin and Josh for the leg work.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

This is a big game for us in terms of perception imo. We need to take care of business tonight and make a statement. I hope Bruce has them ready to go.

Agree...this is probably our most important game in terms of national perception.  No matter what their record this year, people in other parts of the country (and voters) rank everyone in the SEC by how the do against UK.   Beat the spread for this game......and we might yet make that #1 seed.   

Right now, Michigan State is getting the sympathy vote.....chatter about being under appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Takes me back to Kentucky's Joe B. Hall days when we made Sam Bowie look silly and Melvin Turpin was whining about Barkley having "a loose lip".

Turpin called Barkley 'the kid'.

Barkley smoked their a$$ for 22 rebounds in the first match up. Joe B sent a thug after Barkley in the second game, to draw Barkley into a technical. It worked with Barkley ultimately ejected from the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.....off to Ash Wednesday service and should be back to get into the mood for the game.... Arena should be rocking tonight.  

And hope the UK fans who show up paid a fortune for their tickets.....make them even sadder when AU sends them home with the "L".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Well.....off to Ash Wednesday service and should be back to get into the mood for the game.... Arena should be rocking tonight.  

And hope the UK fans who show up paid a fortune for their tickets.....make them even sadder when AU sends them home with the "L".

Me and my sweet Valentine will be doing our part!  I'm taking her for a really swanky (early) dinner in Auburn and then she's taking me to the Arena for the big game.  WDE!:wareagle:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, keesler said:

Me and my sweet Valentine will be doing our part!  I'm taking her for a really swanky (early) dinner in Auburn and then she's taking me to the Arena for the big game.  WDE!:wareagle:

Guthries?  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 4:54 PM, ellitor said:

Never in my life would have thought I would type or say those words.

i expect to wake up any minute and find out that i have been living in a dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I badly want to watch the game tonight. But am afraid to. I listened to the first half of the State with Auburn playing poorly. Did not listen to the second half and Auburn took over.  Same with the first uga game, watching the first half of the game with Auburn again playing poorly. Followed the second half in here with Auburn pouring it on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now