Men vs. Kentucky

WarTiger

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn running out the clock and the TIGERS will win this one.  76-66.   WAR DAMN EAGLE.   23-3 on the season....11-2 in conference play.

This sorry ass, out coached and underserved Auburn basketball team is now 23-3 and 11-2 in the SEC. War Damn Eagle!

Be danged....10 points.....wish I had given the 8.5 when it was available...   Couple important guys did not have good games but the team....took up the slack...

Some numbers:   Harper and Brown led the way with 18 pts each.  Harper with 7 assists.  Heron chipped in 11 and McLemore dropped 13.    Murrray with 9, Dunbar with 5 and Okeke with 2 rounds out the scoring.  

Great win!  I’m proud of this team!  They adjusted well to the the #1 team in the league at defending 3s.  

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am so happy...happy....happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i am more happy than a fat pig rolling in s**t !!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Pedaler said:

Where'd the troll go?

We won.  The troll only posts when we are struggling or after we lose.      He'll be quiet until he finds something else to complain about while pretending to be a fan. 

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am so happy...happy....happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i am more happy than a fat pig rolling in s**t !!!!!!!!!

I do enjoy your posts on these basketball threads!

Archived