Football Players Dance at basketball Halftime Show

abw0004

It was GREAT!

The Arena was rocking,  we waited and waited with baited breath to erupt in the stands in the first half and finally when the players turned up the heat and started pouring it on, the whole place went crazy.  I'm still nursing a sore throat this morning and a late night getting home, but it was a great night to be an Auburn Tiger! 

On a side note - I bet Bruce is sucking down the liquids this morning, the guy was sweating like a race horse on the sidelines, he was drenched.  

Great win last night.  As for the football player’s dance performance; I had no doubt they would do great, they are excellent at sticking to the script.  Meant for levity.  

9 minutes ago, keesler said:

It was GREAT!

The Arena was rocking,  we waited and waited with baited breath to erupt in the stands in the first half and finally when the players turned up the heat and started pouring it on, the whole place went crazy.  I'm still nursing a sore throat this morning and a late night getting home, but it was a great night to be an Auburn Tiger! 

On a side note - I bet Bruce is sucking down the liquids this morning, the guy was sweating like a race horse on the sidelines, he was drenched.  

Glad you and your Valentine got to experience that together....a great evening....

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Great win last night.  As for the football player’s dance performance; I had no doubt they would do great, they are excellent at sticking to the script.  Meant for levity.  

I wonder why Cox didn't try out his spin moves on the dance floor. :dunno:

Archived