2018 Spring Practice Schedule

WFE12

11 hours ago, alexava said:

Nice tweet from a coach that’s leaving? Supposedly. 

At one time that was definitely the plan, but not anymore.

If he goes please tell me Auburn is bringing Del McGee home.  It’d be good to have the #1 recruiter back home where he should be.  

37 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

If he goes please tell me Auburn is bringing Del McGee home.  It’d be good to have the #1 recruiter back home where he should be.  

We tried. He didn't want to leave UGA

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Enjoys where he's at.

Plus, Kirby is far more stable than Gustav even with Gustav's big contract. Dell is no fool.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Plus, Kirby is far more stable than Gustav even with Gustav's big contract. Dell is no fool.

wde

That really didn't have anything to do with it.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Enjoys where he's at.

Serious question, and maybe nobody can really answer, but is it really "enjoys where he's at" or is more like doesn't want to coach under Gus?

Seems Horton should like it where he's at too, yet it's rumored he wants to leave/may leave every year now.

And with AU's "strategy" of pick 1 RB and run his ass into the dirt and when he's broken run him some more.... Something tells me if Horton's as good as he's supposed to be then that's probably not his decision to do that.

17 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

Have you ever made a post that did not include a gibe at Malzahn?

2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Have you ever made a post that did not include a gibe at Malzahn?

I made posts after uga regular season and spuat 2017 praising him.  But before (since before uga 2014 where before this game I was a big time supporter of Gustav) and since those two games, the answer is rarely.  

wde

2 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Rarely is right.  To the point of redundancy.

Gustav needs to appreciate praise whether it be rare, right, wrong or even redundant.

wde

On 2/17/2018 at 11:06 AM, bigbird said:

Enjoys where he's at.

That and they 'bumped' his salary from $350,000 to $550,000 to keep him happy where he is.

On 2/17/2018 at 12:15 PM, bigbird said:

That really didn't have anything to do with it.

Doesn't want to make a move unless it's a promotion?

5 hours ago, Auburn 6 said:

Doesn't want to make a move unless it's a promotion?

Doesn't see the need to make a lateral move

18 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

I'm calling false advertising on this thread. Where's the dang Spring practice schedule ?  ;D

It's become a sad fact here. No subject, NONE, on the football forum can be free of one of the dozen or so Gus bashers starting up their tired same ol' same ol' crap.

On 2/17/2018 at 12:17 PM, AUsince72 said:

Serious question, and maybe nobody can really answer, but is it really "enjoys where he's at" or is more like doesn't want to coach under Gus?

Seems Horton should like it where he's at too, yet it's rumored he wants to leave/may leave every year now.

And with AU's "strategy" of pick 1 RB and run his ass into the dirt and when he's broken run him some more.... Something tells me if Horton's as good as he's supposed to be then that's probably not his decision to do that.

Recruiting battles are always furious espically at the QB and RB positions.

Some of the Horton rumors are just that... rumors started in the act of negative recruiting. 

Drum roll?

"Spring! That magical time of year when a young man’s fancy turns to love. Or, when Auburn football fans of all ages’ fancy for their team’s roster turns to … well … also love."

http://www.statesman.com/sports/college/special-spring-reasons-get-pumped-for-auburn-2018-camp/ReqaV6xqyHp3evNpiqOHxO/

How much does the NCAA regulate this? That's an odd looking schedule.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

How much does the NCAA regulate this? That's an odd looking schedule.

Would Spring Break (apparently 12-16 Mar) alleviate your concerns?

Archived