Baseball vs. Longwood - game 2

WarTiger

Air tight infield.  Pretty awesome to have a pair of tremendous shortstops playing at both spots in the middle of the infield.  And a guy who isn't afraid to stick his nose in the fan at third (former catcher).  Wasn't so long ago when a two error game was a good day.

2 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

If I'm the parent a pitcher I want my son throwing for Butch Thompson.  He really takes care of his guys.  Davis Daniel done after just three innings.

So far CBT is handling everything well. The team is in good hands.

Another note from today’s game: Peyton Glavine finished the game for the Tigers by hitting the first two batters that came to the plate in the ninth, then promptly striking out the side. Gotta like that. 

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Another note from today’s game: Peyton Glavine finished the game for the Tigers by hitting the first two batters that came to the plate in the ninth, then promptly striking out the side. Gotta like that. 

And with dad in the stands.

Good stuff

Another game today...wonder who Longwood will pitch...used most of their staff yesterday in that blow out.    Guess games like this are like spring training for the MLB teams......hoping to see a bit stronger competition soon.....and USA looks like the team to provide the challenge in a week or so.  .

Archived