Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mitchell to the basket, gets fouled and scores.FT no good.   rebound Spencer but called for the foul [when he had position].   40-16.

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Not making free throws, bad passes, not getting loose balls, just everything. This would be a bad loss. 

Well...I understand the RPI calculation would treat this like a 1 point loss on the road...not so bad.....

I mean, saying the team is cocky/reading their own press is easy....But, guys, it is possible just to say they're not playing very good and it's an anomaly game...so pick up your pets' heads and screw them back on.  A second half still to go.  Cut it to 10 with five minutes left in the game and let it fly.  WDE

Harper to the basket, kicks it out but gets the foul call underneath on the blocking foul.   1st good.  2nd no good.   45-22.  Foul on South carolina on the rebound.   Auburn in double bonus.  McLemore to the line.   1st no good.  2nd good.  45-23.  Let's go TIGERS!!!

A lot of time left and we have the guys that can come back and win this game. Mich. St just won being down by 27. We have to continue to attack the basket and make them foul us. It stops the clock and allows guys to get into a scoring rhythm. I wish we had a 6'10 guy..even if it was a walk on to come in and eat up about 7-9 minutes a game that could get us some rebounds and defend decently.  

Bad injury......really bad from the quick look I had...'

Archived