Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alexava said:

So dislocated ankle. Is that better than a clean break

It's a wild card injury in the ankle area.  For reference, Fitzgerald's was classified as a dislocation too, and he's questionable for the start of Spring practice 3 months later.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Bryce has lost his touch lately. 

He didn't have it before the injury but I guarantee Anfernee going down shook him up even more.  He was pale as can be after it.

Wow they're making contested 3s while the best shooter in the SEC is 0-8

Everyone has been beat someone lesser in the conference this year, so far its looking like this was just not our day. We just happened to be having a million times worse of a day with the Anfernee thing

Certainly today at least....0 for the day.....but averages usually work out so when he gets his first one, he's likely to hit a few more.  Just hoping it's not too late.

He is not 100%. That is why. He is just all hearts and guts. He should still be sitting out but he wants to be out there with is brothers.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

He didn't have it before the injury but I guarantee Anfernee going down shook him up even more.  He was pale as can be after it.

Yeah I was editing my post to say his injury was the cause but you quoted me and it wouldn't edit. I feel for him.

Spencer inside and hes fouled.  shooting 2.   1st good. 2nd good.   53-35.   Run out by South Carolina and Spencer gets back to get a terrific block. 

Archived