Women at uat

AU64

Anyone looking at this forum might think the women's basketball season was cancelled for "lack of interest"....though I notice that AU won two games last week and as I'm typing this, the team is getting underway against bama...with the game on SEC network...

Not forgotten...just a bad product put on the floor in my opinion.  We are 4-9 in the SEC about to be 4-10.  We have a great D for pressing sort of.  It does provide some turnovers but it can easily be broken as it is being shown today.  It looks like our offense isn't playing that well and we are fouling like crazy.  I have been watching this team whenever I can all season and it may be time for a coaching change.  We are mainly playing Sophomores and Freshman...so my question is why don't we have more juniors and seniors playing?  Coach Flo is in her sixth year here.  I guess I am just frustrated at the product we have been putting on the floor.  We were neck and neck in going into the miday of the 4th and we will probably loose by 10+ when this game is over.

I only watched about 6  minutes up to last 30 seconds.  Just too painful to watch.  Would be nice to see a better product on the floor.  The good teams seem to have good attendance at their games.  

Paid slight attention to the game...looked like AU had a chance only down one point at the beginning of the 4th quarter....but the game got away from them....neither team could shoot worth a darn.....turnovers all over the place....two equally unskilled teams I'm afraid.

This should be Flo's last season.   She had plenty of time to put her own signature on the team and become competitive but whether it was the talent level she brought in or the coaching.....they just never seemed to play the game well.

Looks to me like we have fallen way behind the best teams in the conference...we are mostly competitive but can't figure out how to win games that seem to be winnable. 

If Coach Flo's coffin needed a nail in it, today's game should have accomplished that. No need to analyze the game, it's the same stuff we've been watching for years.

Archived