Men vs. uat

WarTiger

Starters tonight:   Harper, Brown, Dunbar, Murray and Spencer.    Mustapha Heron will not play due to flu.    Holy cow we are a thin team now.   Going to have to push through this one.  Let's go Tigers.  We can do this

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this team will be full of controlled attitude and will pull this one out. Could be a blow out if we stay focused.

Here we go.   Fans wearing orange tonight, which I absolutely LOVE.   Let's get this done.  Auburn in all white tonight.  Arena is rocking and Auburn is ready.  Let's go TIGERS!!!

Rebound, Harper finds Spencer, he fumbles it a bit, but kicks it out to Dunbar and Dunbar gets the THREE.  Tigers lead 8-0 and uat takes a timeout.

Oh Yes.....this is the start we need.......been missing this for a few weeks but great shooting and forced bama into a TO.

Harper with a great entry pass to Murray and he scores and is fouled.   Shooting 1 after the media timeout.  16-7 Tigers

Hitting threes will certainly equalize the lack of numbers and height. Love the intensity of the players and the crowd. 

No matter what happens....this is what I was hoping to see out of the gate....team really ready for the game ...focused....

Archived