Men vs. uat

WarTiger

I do not like the tea leaves with how this game is going. We have been missing our kill shots tonight that we usually hit at home that have left the door open and they took advantage. Murray missing the front end of the 1 and 1 and countless other shots at the rim. They are hitting some shots they do not ever hit. We have played really good halfcourt defense and a few possessions they hit a crazy shot or the ball bounced right to the off the rim after murray misplayed it.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MDM4AU said:

I thought they were saying hair plugs. ?

They say the same thing every game as far as I can tell from TV and it sounds like air ball to me????

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I do not like the tea leaves with how this game is going. We have been missing our kill shots tonight that we usually hit at home that have left the door open and they took advantage. Murray missing the front end of the 1 and 1 and countless other shots at the rim. They are hitting some shots they do not ever hit. We have played really good halfcourt defense and a few possessions they hit a crazy shot or the ball bounced right to the off the rim after murray misplayed it.

When Murray fumbled that rebound, it killed momentum

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

When Murray fumbled that rebound, it killed momentum

he has not played well at all tonight. tough matchup for him BUT MAN WHAT A CLUTCH O REBOUND THERE!!!!!!

Just now, jared52 said:

What in the name of all that is good did Brown do there to Sexton?

He had a word with the ref about it.....and the look on his face.....he knew it was a bs call.

I rarely complain about officiating....but tonight these guys are awful.....and for the biggest game in the conference this week.     

Just now, AU64 said:

I rarely complain about officiating....but tonight these guys are awful.....and for the biggest game in the conference this week.     

Amen, this is one of this worst officiated games I’ve seen this year

Just now, jared52 said:

Murray has to be smarter. 

Mans nice push off by Sexton. Is he some favored son?

Yes. Isn't he also the one that was almost instantly reinstated by the NCAA? Things that make you go hmmm....

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Yes. Isn't he also the one that was almost instantly reinstated by the NCAA? Things that make you go hmmm....

Internal uat investigation. Found nothing in the 5 min they looked into it. NCAA took their word for it. 

Canning the red nonsense for a bit and just saying that man, AU playing their hearts out. They aren’t going down without a fight behind two 8 balls and a 9 ball. 

Archived