Null



Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

2017 Foy ODK Trophy Presentation

Recommended Posts





4 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

Turnabout is fair play.  We shouldn't give in to singing their fight song the next time. 

I said in the basketball thread.  Just don't give the trophy back... win or lose just keep it.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I commented in the basketball thread as well, but I thought it was very classless to boo the UAt SGA pres while she was speaking.  

 

Disappointed!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I commented in the basketball thread as well, but I thought it was very classless to boo the UAt SGA pres while she was speaking.  

 

Disappointed!

Yeah, I expect more of Auburn folks than I do of the unwashed of West Alabama. I think it was pathetic the SGA Pres didn't have to sing the fight song, AGAIN. What was the excuse this time?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I commented in the basketball thread as well, but I thought it was very classless to boo the UAt SGA pres while she was speaking.  

 

Disappointed!

As I posted in the basketball thread, it wasn’t as bad as the video made it seem. The booing started when she said: “once the games are over, we are teammates.” They weren’t even booing her, they were booing a ridiculous speech. Before, during and after the game, we are not teammates with the classless, toothless, turds! 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, corchjay said:

I said in the basketball thread.  Just don't give the trophy back... win or lose just keep it.  

Damn straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MDM4AU said:

Yeah, I expect more of Auburn folks than I do of the unwashed of West Alabama. I think it was pathetic the SGA Pres didn't have to sing the fight song, AGAIN. What was the excuse this time?

I agree that she should have at least acted like she was singing, but I expect that lack of class from Turds.  Not from AU.

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

As I posted in the basketball thread, it wasn’t as bad as the video made it seem. The booing started when she said: “once the games are over, we are teammates.” They weren’t even booing her, they were booing a ridiculous speech. Before, during and after the game, we are not teammates with the classless, toothless, turds! 

Yeah, I kind of picked up on when they started booing, but it still seemed like they were booing her not necessarily the speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She had her choices....well maybe not. LOL (UA or AU)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happen to the song? I thought the losing fans had to sing the other teams fight song. Where were the Bammer's to sing Auburn's fight song?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

I didn't know the bammer fight song had any words.   Just garbage.  

Actually I misspoke.   Everyone knows the words to their fight song, Achy Breaky Heart.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Actually I misspoke.   Everyone knows the words to their fight song, Achy Breaky Heart.  

They upgraded that to the F bomb version of Dixie Land Delight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

They upgraded that to the F bomb version of Dixie Land Delight.

It was so great to throw that back in their faces this year. Still think we should’ve said “Georgia too” instead of “Tennessee too.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2018 at 7:30 AM, auskip07 said:

Turnabout is fair play.  We shouldn't give in to singing their fight song the next time. 

They do have a rather corny fight song and one not worth the words and breath to bother with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like roll tide roll, roll tide roll, round and round down the toilet bowl!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I like roll tide roll, roll tide roll, round and round down the toilet bowl!

Ha!

Yes, the way my Dad sings it: "Roll tide roll.  Round the bowl and down the hole. Roll tide roll!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this