Too old to be this happy !

doverstutts

I am sitting here wanting to watch the game again but knowing that I need to go to bed early to make up for not being able to sleep last night due to the emotional ups and downs of last night....I got up at 5 a.m. and re-watched it before going to the garden.....lol,I have wireless speakers set up outside and in the garden so i listened to old games all day on the AU network....I just can't believe this team is this good without the two that are not playing, and now three with Mac out.....This is what I have been waiting on for almost 20 years.....My old ass is actually giddy because I love watching a coach work that knows how to make changes and adjustments to help his team win, rather than being hardheaded,stubborn and unable or unwilling  to adjust.....Bruce Pearl out coached a former NBA coach , only having a 7 man rotation....Gus Malzahn lost to Ed Orgeron ...I enjoy basketball

THis is the gift we’ve waited 15 years to unwrap. It’s ok to be a little excited!  

Plus I’ve watched the bama game twice as well and plan to a few more times before it gets erased from the dvr. That game was downright fun to watch. For the game and the crowd. 

27 minutes ago, gravejd said:

THis is the gift we’ve waited 15 years to unwrap. It’s ok to be a little excited!  

And we're really only allowed to open the card this year.

NEXT year the real presents gets opened

Archived