Baseball enters the rankings

The game at South tomorrow will be tough. South has a very good lineup. A lot of lefties in it, so I expect the lefty Andrew Mitchell will start for us. I think it will come down to a shootout, as they can put runs up with the best of them. I'm a student at South, so I'll be there, rooting for AU of course. 

34 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

The game at South tomorrow will be tough. South has a very good lineup. A lot of lefties in it, so I expect the lefty Andrew Mitchell will start for us. I think it will come down to a shootout, as they can put runs up with the best of them. I'm a student at South, so I'll be there, rooting for AU of course. 

How did the Swaggerty kid not wind up at LSU?

On 2/26/2018 at 4:38 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

How did the Swaggerty kid not wind up at LSU?

That guy is a stud. We intentionally walked him in a crucial situation in the 8th, and it was a really smart move. 

Beat a higher ranked team last night...on the road...always a good thing to do.

On 2/26/2018 at 1:50 PM, WarEagle2423 said:

Looks like you were dead on with your thoughts on the game. Nice job!

Looks like the change at the top at MSU has those guys in a funk.  Highly ranked pre-season, they are now 3-5 after being swept by Southern Miss to open the season...lost again tonight against McNeese State (who doesn't back down from anybody).  And just when it looked like LSU was getting back on track with two wins to start the series against Texas (who I believe is WAY overrated) they go and lose two in a row including a 5-4 loss to SE Louisiana in Hammond tonight.  Even Arkansas has a couple of losses (Cal Poly and U San Diego).  

7 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Looks like the change at the top at MSU has those guys in a funk.  Highly ranked pre-season, they are now 3-5 after being swept by Southern Miss to open the season...lost again tonight against McNeese State (who doesn't back down from anybody).  And just when it looked like LSU was getting back on track with two wins to start the series against Texas (who I believe is WAY overrated) they go and lose two in a row including a 5-4 loss to SE Louisiana in Hammond tonight.  Even Arkansas has a couple of losses (Cal Poly and U San Diego).  

Thanks...baseball is hard to predict...so much turnover in p!ayers each year....and it is mostly a game where even the better teams still lose about 30% of their games.

Archived