Men vs. Arkansas

WarTiger

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....and just like that AU is back in the game....nice steal and break out for the score by Brown......

Spencer with  a jumper.  28-24.   Transition basket and Brown lays it in.  28-26.  timeout pigs.  Terrific pass from Okeke in transition.  Let's go TIGERS

Announcers shocked the game's so close.  If they'd stop exciting themselves over all Arkansas' seniors and "high-powered" offense, they might be able to call the game effectively and understand how it's flowing

I wish they would TV broadcast with team's radio announcers and you could select which broadcast you want to listen to.  I think MLB.tv does this.  It is about impossible to sync streaming TV to streaming radio.

Sweet. Foul line has been our saving grace thus far. And credit where it's due....I've given SEC officials deserved crap bc of their poor calls in most conference games this season, but these guys haven't swallowed their whistles on AU.

quick turnaround.....couple mishandled balls and we are back down 8 with some big jams by the hawgs...

got it to a 2 pt game and then don't take care of the basketball.  Cannot afford all these turnovers.    Harper shooting double bonus.  1st good.  2nd good.  34-28

Archived