Another part falls off the "finely tuned machine".

homersapien

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Just looking at the title of this thread tells us that their desperation is palpable. You'd think no other administration in history had people leave and others hired. They are a hoot!

How about naming one administration that has had this number of high-level departures in the first year.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Alex, can you point out another administration that has been in the "cross hairs" like this one? Commencing pre- inauguration.  These people are under extreme pressure listening to you guys whine and lie. Can you blame anyone for jumping overboard? 

What BS.    

People are jumping because this is a sinking ship.  And all that "pressure" you speak of originates with Trump.

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What BS.    

People are jumping because this is a sinking ship.  And all that "pressure" you speak of originates with Trump.

BS back at you Brother Homer. In your own legendary mind it is sinking. 

19 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

BS back at you Brother Homer. In your own legendary mind it is sinking. 

I see homer is up for another beating tonight. Slow learner.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I see homer is up for another beating tonight. Slow learner.

You know, I am starting to see a pattern.

I talk about Trump, you and Salty talk about me.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You know, I am starting to see a pattern.

I talk about Trump, you and Salty talk about me.

I have not talked about you in days on this board. Simply responded to your BS post. Hope you got your leaky old tractor fixed. Doubt you even know how to crawl up there and crank the thing up. Get a mule. They don't leak and a mule with a broke leg will do more work than a tractor ^-^.........That is what my Grandfather said anyway.

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Perhaps you could point out one on par....

I suppose your cryptic post indicates that you want an example. Just off the top of my head, Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton are "parts that fell off" Obama's administration. Of course, that's only two. There are dozens that come and go in every administration. That it's called to mention now only illustrates how desperate the Left has become to find any straw to cling to in order to keep from drowning.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

How about naming one administration that has had this number of high-level departures in the first year.

Bill Clinton's had the most turnover. Way more than Trump's first year.

7 hours ago, alexava said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-12-28/trumps-white-house-has-highest-turnover-rate-in-40-years

this is really simple. It’s called “google “. I would post content but I’m using my phone from work. 

Well then, I stand corrected. You are apparently proud of your google-fu, you posted the same article twice. Be that as it may,  Trump is very experienced at firing people that aren't performing as expected and replacing them until he has the correct mix. As long as he keeps reversing one or more of Obama's anti-American rulings weekly, he can fire/hire as many as he wants. Is that somehow a problem for you?

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah right.  And trade wars are good too.

We're talking about Trump's character, not how successful he's been in swindling others and then marketing his fame for doing so.

Character is always a matter of opinion; when many opinions agree on a person's trait of character and are openly expressed, the person may gain a reputation for that trait. I attribute to President Trump a favorable character, in this context, in light of a reasonable considerations of overall business ventures  - not just a select few where he filed Chapter 11 or where others taking risk lost money (which of itself leads to extremely dubious assumptions). 

You, on the other hand, are handicapped by your disdain for his Presidency. 

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well then, I stand corrected. You are apparently proud of your google-fu, you posted the same article twice. Be that as it may,  Trump is very experienced at firing people that aren't performing as expected and replacing them until he has the correct mix. As long as he keeps reversing one or more of Obama's anti-American rulings weekly, he can fire/hire as many as he wants. Is that somehow a problem for you?

While the information was the same it was two different publications with different authors.it was the first two of many actually.  It's not a problem for me at all. It is a problem for you and other Trumpets  who can't decide how to defend this prick. 

38 minutes ago, alexava said:

While the information was the same it was two different publications with different authors.it was the first two of many actually.  It's not a problem for me at all. It is a problem for you and other Trumpets  who can't decide how to defend this prick. 

We have a few posters that appear to have come straight from /r/The_Donald/

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

I suppose your cryptic post indicates that you want an example. Just off the top of my head, Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton are "parts that fell off" Obama's administration. Of course, that's only two. There are dozens that come and go in every administration. That it's called to mention now only illustrates how desperate the Left has become to find any straw to cling to in order to keep from drowning.

We're referring to the attrition rate in the first year, not the fact people come and go in every administration.

But that was a really nice  .....but Clinton....!       ;)

11 hours ago, alexava said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-12-28/trumps-white-house-has-highest-turnover-rate-in-40-years

this is really simple. It’s called “google “. I would post content but I’m using my phone from work. 

FAKE NEWS!!!!

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

He's not firing people.  People are resigning.  And he's not keeping up with hiring replacements.

But the really scary thing is that he is now operating more and more out of his preferred environment, with people he is close to, people he knows and trusts, at least to the extent he trusts anyone.  He's out of his element.  

I predict he will become more erratic - or "unprectable" as he calls it - especially as the Mueller investigation progresses.    I just hope he doesn't start a diversionary war.

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Character is always a matter of opinion; when many opinions agree on a person's trait of character and are openly expressed, the person may gain a reputation for that trait. I attribute to President Trump a favorable character, in this context, in light of a reasonable considerations of overall business ventures  - not just a select few where he filed Chapter 11 or where others taking risk lost money (which of itself leads to extremely dubious assumptions). 

You, on the other hand, are handicapped by your disdain for his Presidency. 

There are two kinds of people regarding attidudes toward Trump.

1. Those that buy into what he's selling - for whatever reasons - and think he's actually doing a good job a president.  
  2. Those who see him as the narcissistic huckster he is - for whatever reasons - and think he's hopelessly unqualified in almost every way to hold this office.

Given that dichotomy, I am pretty sure you are fall in the first category and I fall the the second.  Who is being most "handicapped" by their perspective remains to be seen.  Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am going to keep covering current events.  ;)

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

1. Those that buy into what he's selling - for whatever reasons - and think he's actually doing a good job a president.  
  2. Those who see him as the narcissistic huckster he is - for whatever reasons - and think he's hopelessly unqualified in almost every way to hold this office.

Given that dichotomy, I am pretty sure you are fall in the first category and I fall the second.  Who is being most "handicapped" by their perspective remains to be seen.  Time will tell.

The difference in you and me - I’ll acknowledge that he may have mismanaged some ventures. Whereas you won’t even acknowledge credit when due. It translates to his Presidency as well. 

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

The difference in you and me - I’ll acknowledge that he may have mismanaged some ventures. Whereas you won’t even acknowledge credit when due. It translates to his Presidency as well. 

Oh no, I will give him credit for his business successes, as long as they were accomplished with ethically / morally.  Obviously the strategic switch he made from building things to licensing his "brand" - while further boosting that "brand" with a successful reality show worked out very well.  

But when you have a history of failures that ultimately lead you to operate with laundered money (for example) you aren't a good businessman.  You are a good promotor.  A huckster.

But it is kind of fascination to watch it happen.  I just hope we get through it quickly.  It may take years to recover from the loss of professionals at EPA (for example).  

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But when you have a history of failures that ultimately lead you to operate with laundered money (for example) you aren't a good businessman.  You are a good promotor.  A huckster.

He operates with laundered money?

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But it is kind of fascination to watch it happen.  I just hope we get through it quickly.  It may take years to recover from the loss of professionals at EPA (for example). 

"loss of professionals" ... what do you mean?

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Given that dichotomy, I am pretty sure you are fall in the first category and I fall the the second.  Who is being most "handicapped" by their perspective remains to be seen.  Time will tell.

I'm guessing you were an Obama supporter though.

Archived