Women's SEC Basketball tournament

AU64

Auburn playing tonight on SEC channel vs Tenn.....game tied 10-10 at the moment....UT ranked higher but not enough that AU should not be able to beat them.   AU pressure is the key to the game.....

Auburn ladies hanging tough...up 38-35 with a half court shot at the buzzer.    Press has hurt the Vols and while I'm not tracking the game closely I think that AU has not had a foul shot this half. and vols about a dozen.       Second half has been their problems.....see what happens

Game was tied at 49...but a couple misplays and UT goes ahead....about the point where they team has not been able to hold it together....maybe tonight is when they can get it done.

I hope the best for these student athletes. If half as much time were devoted in practice to developing an offensive identity as is obviously devoted to teaching and coaching pressure defense, this would be quite a formidable team. Thanks for your years of service, Flo, but it's past time for a change.

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

I hope the best for these student athletes. If half as much time were devoted in practice to developing an offensive identity as is obviously devoted to teaching and coaching pressure defense, this would be quite a formidable team. Thanks for your years of service, Flo, but it's past time for a change.

Don't really follow the women much.  AU is ranked 10.  Are they not as good as that ranking?

12 minutes ago, Weagle98 said:

Don't really follow the women much.  AU is ranked 10.  Are they not as good as that ranking?

10th in SEC.....not that great

Crap...banked it in....IT wins....good game by AU however.

20 minutes ago, Weagle98 said:

10 seed in the SEC tourney

Well...I would let her have that shot any time she wanted it..don't foul and don't let them inside....just a fluke...?

Archived