Baseball vs BYU

3-0 Auburn going into the bottom of the 2nd. That was at 5:15pm cst 

Update. Auburn up 4-3 in the bottom of the 6th.

Pretty tight game down the stretch, Auburn goes to 10-0 with the 4-3 win.  Coker closed it out after a shaky 6th inning.  Venter with two hits to go along with 2 errors in the field.  Julien with the three run blast in the first.  Two more tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Pretty tight game down the stretch, Auburn goes to 10-0 with the 4-3 win.  Coker closed it out after a shaky 6th inning.  Venters got the three run HR to go along with 2 errors in the field.  Two more tomorrow.

Venters had quite a day....in addition to the errors, he took a hard hit ball that could have been a hit and driven in the tying run in the 7th I think it was and made the out at first......guy figured in a lot of important plays tonight.   

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Venters had quite a day....in addition to the errors, he took a hard hit ball that could have been a hit and driven in the tying run in the 7th I think it was and made the out at first......guy figured in a lot of important plays tonight.   

Last out in the sixth after they had already scored three and had runners on first and second.  Coker was struggling to close out the inning...Venter helped him out big time.

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball vs BYU

10-0. Heck of a start. Currently we have the best record in the SEC West at 10-0. Few more teams are undefeated, but no one has played 10 that has won 10. Knock em off twice tomorrow and head into the next week at 12-0. 

Sports lover's day.  .again....basketball, softball and baseball and all of it within about one square mile.    Guess each sport has it's own fans but should be a great day on the plains.   

Unfortunately, looks like softball and baseball are radio only. .....so will be flipping around to catch snatches of them. ....and watching basketball of course. 

AU bats are hot and BYU has another pitcher in the game...

Venter starts the 2nd with a base hit   

AU scores on a deep sac fly from Dillon I to score Venter

BYU catcher nails Connor Davis on steal attempt for our #2  

Score now 8-0

16 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Sports lover's day.  .again....basketball, softball and baseball and all of it within about one square mile.    Guess each sport has it's own fans but should be a great day on the plains.   

Unfortunately, looks like softball and baseball are radio only. .....so will be flipping around to catch snatches of them. ....and watching basketball of course. 

I do not know why but I cannot get my computer to play the radio broadcast....so frustrating!

41 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I do not know why but I cannot get my computer to play the radio broadcast....so frustrating!

When mine does not want to play it's usually because Adobe Flash is acting up.    Otherwise, it usually just clicks on 

www.auburntigers.com/collegesportslive/index_ie.html?media=572282 

Should load right up....if not?   you need to call some 5th grader from down the street.  ;)

Archived