Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feed dropped on me but Auburn leads 2-0.   Comes back in time to see South Carolina score and fouled.   Technical on Pearl.

definitely a travel he got away with.  Murray steals after a Carolina rebound on the missed free throw.

SEC officiating.....makes it self known right away....

Harper to the basket and he's fouled.  1st no good.  2nd good.   Auburn trailing 4-3 coming out in a full court press on the inbounds.

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

definitely a travel he got away with.  Murray steals after a Carolina rebound on the missed free throw.

Refs already screwing things up....

Any chance the SEC refs won't be reefing the SEC tourney? :)  How do they pick ref team in NCAA tourney.  Hoping that they never let crews from either conference that is playing actually ref a game.

1 minute ago, Colton Spain said:

When are the refs and commentators gonna realize there is no conitinuation rule in college?

There is. Its the same rule at all levels of basketball from high school to pro. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

There is. Its the same rule at all levels of basketball from high school to pro. 

So how many steps after the foul do you get to take the shot?   

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Oh ok I thought I read somewhere that it was just NBA. Still a travel though lol

Can't blame it on the refs. We are 0fer from the floor.  Same as the last four games. We can't buy a bucket to begin the game.  

Archived