Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

If Auburn can play Tennessee in the tournament and beat the dog crap out of them I'll never complain again 

How about you just ... don't complain at all? This team has already exceeded EVERY expectation that we had at the beginning of the season. They've won the SEC title and will be at worse a #3 seed in the NCAA tournament. That's good enough to not complain about this team who have been short handed the entire year.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

It didn't matter in football either before the SEC Championship game. You think Auburn should still count the 1988 SEC title in football since it was shared with LSU? We lost to LSU head-to-head 7-6 in the Earthquake game in 1988. I guess by your criteria then we shouldn't count our 1988 SEC title in football.

I'm sorry to be a jerk towards you but I'm just getting tired of seeing Auburn fans complain about being co-champions. We had a chance to win it outright but lost 2 games down the stretch which pulled Tennessee into a tie. Let's just enjoy winning the SEC title, even though we're co-champs. This is only our 3rd SEC regular season title in basketball. It doesn't happen very often.

Not saying I’m not enjoying it, but ok. Don’t really know why just simply not liking the fact that UT gets to share the title with a team that beat them by double digits at their place constitutes for complaining and not being happy with the title, which I absolutely am. I just don’t like the “share” given the circumstances, that’s all I’m saying

7 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

How about you just ... don't complain at all? This team has already exceeded EVERY expectation that we had at the beginning of the season. They've won the SEC title and will be at worse a #3 seed in the NCAA tournament. That's good enough to not complain about this team who have been short handed the entire year.

Man folks are sensitive 

9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

On the bright side, dude's traps must be swole from all the goal post moving he does.

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Man folks are sensitive 

Better sensitive than ignorant

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Oh damn you got me birdy 

Oh you caught that....

Was at the game today. It was my first time in the new arena. Was a lot of fun. Was a little quiet when down 14 but when we got going (aka BB started hitting 3s) that place was nuts. Props to the students. So happy for the kids and coach. 

Side note- one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. 

We are SEC CHAMPIONS in basketball !!!!!!....i can't stop telling myself that....ima' going to bed, now and instead of counting sheep,i'll just count Bryce browns 3's until i fall asleep

Was really excited for Patrick Keim. Just a stand up Auburn man. Glad we won it his senior year. He’s worked hard since the moment he stepped foot on campus. 

Great timing for the water bath.  Love Coach Pearl.  I don't think I could ever enjoy Auburn Basketball better than with Coach Pearl as the head man. 

I realize I sound a bit like a tin foil hat wearing fan but does anyone notice the way al.com leaves good articles relative to Alabama at the top for much more time than really good articles about Auburn. The sec championship story has already been pulled and buried down the list. The baseball story never made it to the top and oddly, don’t think I have seen the story about the Alabama baseball team getting crushed yesterday.  I know I know, I should stop even reading there but I am out of state and al. Com articles come up first when I google.just wanted to complain?.

23 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I realize I sound a bit like a tin foil hat wearing fan but does anyone notice the way al.com leaves good articles relative to Alabama at the top for much more time than really good articles about Auburn. The sec championship story has already been pulled and buried down the list. The baseball story never made it to the top and oddly, don’t think I have seen the story about the Alabama baseball team getting crushed yesterday.  I know I know, I should stop even reading there but I am out of state and al. Com articles come up first when I google.just wanted to complain?.

No, this is common practice for al.com to throw shade on AU. 

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Sadly its not limited to al.com.  NO mention at all of Auburn winning the SEC title at the SECSports website either.  I called them out on it on twitter.  It won't do any good, but I'm tired of getting slighted at every turn.   If it had been anybody else winning the SEC, it would have been plastered all over the site.

On 3/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, Brad_ATX said:

It's Saturday.  What the else are you doing?  And if you say "studying", you're doing college wrong.

You exposed me, but when you’re holding exactly 80s across the board, priorities finally hit me 

but hey, maybe we’ll have the arena open for the tourney champ!

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You exposed me, but when you’re holding exactly 80s across the board, priorities finally hit me 

but hey, maybe we’ll have the arena open for the tourney champ!

D is for Degree my man!  :)

In all seriousness, good call hitting the books.  Good luck!

Archived