SEC Tournament

AUDub

Ayton would be this team’s worst nightmare. Got to get more physical down low at least.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No game thread yet? We're down 7-3 (I'm streaming so it might be slow).

Welp - then Heron hits a 3. 7-6.

Coach Ciampi mentioning the officials are ruining this game already. Quick whistles not letting them play.

SEC officials...worse than usual thus far.....:(

4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

UAT looks like a different team today.   Getting beat soundly by Kentucky 79-61 with 1:28 left.  

Yesterday is unexplainable....JMO...but it was not about what bama did but what AU did not get done.

UAT today was the same bama that trailed Auburn by 10 at the half yesterday....and the team that AU could /should have handled the same way. 

Bama has some very good players but fortunately for the league they also have Johnson as their coach.

Kentucky is wiping the floor with Tennessee early on.  18-10 with 11:00 left in 1st. But IMO, it hasn't been that close.  As we well know these games can turn on a dime. 

14 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Kentucky is wiping the floor with Tennessee early on.  18-10 with 11:00 left in 1st. But IMO, it hasn't been that close.  As we well know these games can turn on a dime. 

Yep...and getting worse.  I recall some talking heads mentioning that they were going with the teams they "trusted" and I think this is what they were talking about.  Some recent arrivals like AU and Tenn had a good seasons but seems that at crunch time the old reliable teams seem to show up. 

Archived