Softball vs. Western Illinois

Game 1 of the day.  Auburn leads 1-0 after 1 complete.     Bottom 2nd, McCrackin walks to get us started.   Veach coming up

Veach singles to left.  

Here's the complete order for game 1

Draper
Crocker
Taylon Snow
Perry
Shea
Rivera
McCrackin
Veach
Podany
Martin pitching

Podany singles to center and we are back to the top of the order with the bases loaded and no outs.     Victoria Draper up.

Dean going to pinch hit for Draper.  Tannon Snow will bat with the bases loaded and no outs

Crocker walks and that plates a run.  McCrackin scores.  2-0 Tigers, bases still loaded 1 out for Taylon Snow.

Bottom 3rd, 2 strike outs and McCrackin flies to right.  Auburn goes down in order.   2-0 After 3.

Martin gives up a walk in the 4th, but nothing else.   Veach, Podany and Draper due up.   Veach singles through the left side.   Podany up

Podany flies to left, but left fielder loses it in the sun and it drops next to her.   Draper drops a bunt down,  and they get Draper at 1st.   Runners to 2nd and 3rd with 1 out for Crocker

6Crocker lifts one down the line to left...diving catch on the line for the 2nd out.    Taylon Snow up and she singles up the middle and it plates two runs and Auburn leads 4-0.   Justus Perry up.

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I just tuned in. Who is the analyst on the telecast?  

brit (make things up) Bowen and I think its Anna Gibbs

Fornis steals 2nd, throw goes into right center and Fornis takes 3rd.  Rivera singles through the right side.   rivera attempting to steal 2nd and she is called out at 2nd.   5-0 Tigers with 1 out.  McCrackin up

Podany drops one into center for a single.  Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs for Draper

Draper singles under the 3rd baseman's glove and into shallow left.  McCrackin scores, throw goes to 2nd and gets by her and into right field and Podany moves to 3rd.  Draper stays at 1st.   6-0 tigers.   Pitching change.

11 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

brit (make things up) Bowen and I think its Anna Gibbs

I knew that was Brit doing the PBP.  He's the best. ?  If that is Anna doing the color analyst, she is pretty good.  

Archived