Baseball at UAB

5 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

@AU64 please stay in bed!

Right. He has followed his last Auburn game this year. He has to wait until the end of the games from now on to get the final score

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay Bruce. Pay Butch.  Been so involved in Spring sports the past two years, it makes me not even begin to think about football until its already June.  

Anthony drew the walk to start the ninth.  Advanced on an errant throw over from the pitcher.  Jeremy Johnson failed to get the bunt down, but Jay Estes bails him out with his second double driving in another run.  11-8 with one out in the top of the ninth.

8 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Wow! Great win! Nice surprise for 64 when he wakes up tomorrow?

WOW....you guys did great.....Thanks for bringing home the win.?

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

SLACKER!

22 minutes ago, Mikey said:

SLACKER!

Sometimes you need a relief poster....like having a good relief pitcher ready when needed.?

It was a  team effort..

Gotta admit...I was feeling the effects of my visit to Pro Fitness yesterday afternoon.....need to get tuned up for spring golf season....and feeling it today. 

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Sometimes you need a relief poster....like having a good relief pitcher ready when needed.?

It was a  team effort..

Gotta admit...I was feeling the effects of my visit to Pro Fitness yesterday afternoon.....need to get tuned up for spring golf season....and feeling it today. 

You and Tiger....

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

old fart going to bed so dang early:poke:  great comeback win by the way

41 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

old fart going to bed so dang early:poke:  great comeback win by the way

Yep...usually up til at least 11 EST for ball games...but as noted, those machines took a toll on me....but I'm ready to go the distance next time....

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Yep...usually up til at least 11 EST for ball games...but as noted, those machines took a toll on me....but I'm ready to go the distance next time....

Sorry....nope! If we happen to be behind you have to go to bed. It’s a superstition now. Don’t mess with the superstitions?

1 hour ago, BJCrawford said:

Sorry....nope! If we happen to be behind you have to go to bed. It’s a superstition now. Don’t mess with the superstitions?

I'm not usually superstitious.....but as they say...."why take unnecessary chances" ?

Can't  I at least stay until the 7th?    :(

This win was a huge gut check. Love the fight in this team so far this year. 

3 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I just read an amazing stat.....Auburn has outscored their opponents in the Last three innings 37-6.  

giphy.gif

Archived