2019 5* OT Wanya Morris (1/18/20 Transfers to OU)

WFE12

Just now, AUDevil said:

OK

I was just joshin'. Pullin' your leg. Yankin' your chain.

Those are all really weird expressions. Borderline inappropriate, really. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I was just joshin'. Pullin' your leg. Yankin' your chain.

Those are all really weird expressions. Borderline inappropriate, really. 

I've been holding off using his name in this thread for a very long time...and then you go and use it against me.  I just wanya to know that.

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I've been holding off using his name in this thread for a very long time...and then you go and use it against me.  I just wanya to know that.

Oh damn, I for real feel bad. You totally would've used it better. Actually, you just did. But maybe we've started a collaborative effort that others will join in on and this website will be responsible for something beautiful. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Oh damn, I for real feel bad. You totally would've used it better. Actually, you just did. But maybe we've started a collaborative effort that others will join in on and this website will be responsible for something beautiful. 

Maybe this yearning for collaboration will spread to the middle east....all because of a little known 4 star lineman in the deep south.  Now I see why this thread hasn't been moved from the forum.

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Why are we keeping this thread around?  He's not flipping anytime soon, is he?

Who knows... let's see if his boys can't pressure him into coming to Big Cat.

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Why are we keeping this thread around?  He's not flipping anytime soon, is he?

We haven't stopped recruiting him nor plan to any time soon. You know that drill by now I would think.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I applaud both of you in your efforts and would try to contribute but the PC police seem to be out in force today so I’ll just lay low. Carry on though and fight the good fight.

Just now, fredst said:

I applaud both of you in your efforts and would try to contribute but the PC police seem to be out in force today so I’ll just lay low. Carry on though and fight the good fight.

Wanya always trying to start trouble? You scalawag, you. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Just looking to get banned in 3....2....

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

You could have just as easily and much more accurately put a former coach in your crosshairs instead. 

Even if that wasn't obvious, Pappoe and Clark show that location wasn't the problem. 

Contrarians gon contrary, tho. Rock on. 

How so more accurately? That's T-Will's school. He's getting all the credit for Pappoe committing to AU, why not shoulder the responsibility for Pappoe's school mate Morris choosing Tennessee?

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

How so more accurately? That's T-Will's school. He's getting all the credit for Pappoe committing to AU, why not shoulder the responsibility for Pappoe's school mate Morris choosing Tennessee?

Would you be saying this if Kodi or Grimes had signed OP ? Don’t mean that in a brash way, just curious.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Because it was Hand who deprioritized Morris for an entire year before UT swooped in and snatched him up. You know this. You're reaching.

6 hours ago, fredst said:

#Istandwithmrfred #teammrfred 

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

6 hours ago, fredst said:

Just looking to get banned in 3....2....

@McLoofus,  I think he's serious. He's not going to wanya again. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I almost posted this one hahahha

go for the jugular next time!!!!!!! hahaha

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Guess that was not such a beautiful day in the neighborhood that day. 

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Would you be saying this if Kodi or Grimes had signed OP ? Don’t mean that in a brash way, just curious.

Of course. T-will is a bona-fide hero. He still misses on some, as they all do. Does T-Will get credit for Clark? Sure. Then it follows that he also gets credit for Morris choosing UT. Fair's fair.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Of course. T-will is a bona-fide hero. He still misses on some, as they all do. Does T-Will get credit for Clark? Sure. Then it follows that he also gets credit for Morris choosing UT. Fair's fair.

Fair’s fair for sure. I see no problem with your post. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That's so oversimplified and silly. TWill gets full credit for Pappoe because he's his area recruiter/lead recruiter and position coach. He gets a lot of credit for Clark for getting him in the door so Gus and Grimes- Clark's position coach- could close. And he- along with Gus and Grimes- gets a lot of credit for making Morris reconsider us after Hand screwed that recruitment all up. 

Of course, I remember you singing Hand's praises after he left. Odd horse to hitch your wagon to but he's a nice guy so I'm glad he's got fans out there.

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It is fair, he does miss on some, like others do,  however your response seems to be different when others are helped by the likes of twill and porter to lead/close and they aren’t getting the credit you feel they deserve. Even though without the two mentioned, we may not close on some that we ended up getting.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

It is fair, he does miss on some, like others do,  however your response seems to be different when others are helped by the likes of twill and porter to close and they aren’t getting the credit you feel they deserve. Even though without the two mentioned, we may not close on some that we ended up getting.

This has gone past silly. I took a fun-filled jab at @GwillMac6 and his man crush on T-will, now some are claiming that I must hate T-Will and don't think others are getting enough credit. Tell the truth, Gus has to close with each and every one of them, no matter who does the legwork. Blame Gus for every failure and T-Will for all 25 signees. That doesn't make it true.

I do get a laugh when Kodi and/or Grimes and /or Brown land a big recruit because of all the negative talk that happened when each one was hired.

Archived