Any former Auburn players here

aubiefifty

are member here? i imagine they would not want their names mentioned because they would be bugged to death but it would awesome to know.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Ok I can't hide any longer I am Bo Jackson

I am Bo Jackson

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I am Bo Jackson

giphy.gif

Shoot.

I wasted all that time looking up old clips from "To Tell the Truth."

u boys know you can go to hell for lying like you can stealing........just sayin   lol

Walked on as a kicker during del Greco's time & got to be a moving tackle dummy. Is that helpful info? ;D But I'm not bitter. Promise. Really.

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

u boys know you can go to hell for lying like you can stealing........just sayin   lol

You ever seen Bo and I in the same room?

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

hell i have never seen bo in a room. i have seen him on the field a few times..........

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Bo knows better

than to be seen with any of us.

Just sayin'.

I believe that I am aware of 3 former players that (at least on occasion) post/read here. 1 during Dye’s tenure, 1 from TBowden’s days,  and 1 that is a former Tubs Guy that still plays on Sundays. I’ll let them “out” themselves if they so choose.

I know of several parents of players that keep up with the message boards during their kids’ careers with Auburn too. 

When I was 10 or 11 I used to wear my Ed West jersey and pretend to be an Auburn football player in my back yard.  Does that count?

14 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I know of several parents of players that keep up with the message boards during their kids’ careers with Auburn too. 

:-X Oh boy...

Well if that's the case....if I end up missing, considering my post history, Jeremy Johnson's parents are probably involved and I wouldn't blame them one bit

my dad played on the frosh team. and by gawd i used to pretend i was terry beasely. i had on of those auburn jerseys in the sixties that were popular after they faded a good bit. it did not have a number tho.man those jerseys were the bomb until the tear aways came along.

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

Walked on as a kicker during del Greco's time & got to be a moving tackle dummy. Is that helpful info? ;D But I'm not bitter. Promise. Really.

we want to hear funny dye stories and good auburn stories of games etc. and if you do not know any make em up.....lol   they should still be entertaining.

Well to answer your question we do have a few ex football guys not giving a number.............. but no one every ask about ex Auburn golfers I have no idea why but we have 3 on site including yours truly 

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Well to answer your question we do have a few ex football guys not giving a number.............. but no one every ask about ex Auburn golfers I have no idea why but we have 3 on site including yours truly 

that is pretty cool. i never knew but i respect your service. i love auburn stories period.share some of your glories or heartbreaks sometime. i can listen to auburn stuff all day long. was that back before they had golf carts?  lol i could not walk 18 much less do that and tote clubs as well...........

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Bo knows better

than to be seen with any of us.

Just sayin'.

Bo is actually scare to be seen with me....................long story 

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Bo is actually scare to be seen with me....................long story 

well start now so we can read it before bed  lol. this has got to a great story. you kicked his ass in golf so because of golf1716 bo does not know golf...........lol  am i right?

22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Cool!

ETA: WDE!

49 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He was a great one.

thesabbathbreakers.jpg

45 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that is pretty cool. i never knew but i respect your service. i love auburn stories period.share some of your glories or heartbreaks sometime. i can listen to auburn stuff all day long. was that back before they had golf carts?  lol i could not walk 18 much less do that and tote clubs as well...........

If you enjoy old story's of Auburn you should read this thread from start to finish

that was awesome. i have never seen pops on here but i sure am glad y'all got some stories out.i know one summer i got baseball lessons at the park on east glenn. i sucked and i remember this cat was talkin to me to chill me ut. i was told later it was tucker tho i could have the name mixed up. whomever it was folks were talking about him with awe and i am ashamed to say i had no clue who he was at the time. lol but he was certainly super to me when i was frustrated...........wish my mom was alive and i could confirm that but i think that is right.

Archived