Hurts wears auburn jersey

aubiefifty

54 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I don't have a problem with him trolling... 

Put me in a bammer jersey and I'd probably burst into flames.

....again, not joking.

...well, maybe this time :-\

Let's not find out.

I actually laughed it.  Thought it was very well put together and a nice jab back.  It's should be like that always.  Not that I'm going to go out of my way but the hate is unreal.  

I think it's lame. He challenged Charles to a bet, he lost, eat your crow like a man. Then if you wish, make another bet and pull your weight in that one if you want to one up.

Looks like a fool to me also, they don't have that trophy if he doesn't get pulled.

That is just me though and how I was raised when it came to things of this nature.

4 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I think it's lame. He challenged Charles to a bet, he lost, eat your crow like a man. Then if you wish, make another bet and pull your weight in that one if you want to one up.

Looks like a foot to me also, they don't have that trophy if he doesn't get pulled.

That is just me though and how I was raised when it came to things of this nature.

Raised to take everything so serious? Doesn’t sound like a fun childhood.

• WarTiger changed the title to Hurts wears auburn jersey
7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Raised to take everything so serious? Doesn’t sound like a fun childhood.

That's like one aspect of my entire childhood, seriously?

But yes, when it came to paying your debts it was serious. Guess that's what I got from having parents in financing and tax accounting.

Followed the terms to the T and then if you wanted a shot back you made another bet and went and took the W or the trophy from them.

3 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

But yes, when it came to paying your debts it was serious. Guess that's what I got from having parents in financing and tax accounting.

It's like I was explaining to my wife. When he put that trophy in his bag, he might as well have been committing tax fraud. I bet he carries a credit card balance, too.

23 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

That's like one aspect of my entire childhood, seriously?

Followed the terms to the T and then if you wanted a shot back you made another bet and went and took the W or the trophy from them.

How very Dwight Schrutish of you 

Auburn jerseys look so much better than toilet bowl turd red any old day of the week. We have the best uniforms in the SEC hands down for sure!

I don't know if hell is freezing over or what but I've actually been impressed with what I've seen from Tua, Hurts, and even Colin Sexton when it comes to Bama's prominent names. They are all likeable and seem like nice kids. Shoot, Sexton had straight A's all through high school except for one B. Impressive for a kid who has had the NBA fawning all over him for the last few years and knowing he's going to be an automatic millionaire by the end of the Summer of 2018.

Ok I'm going to take a shower now

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I don't know if hell is freezing over or what but I've actually been impressed with what I've seen from Tua, Hurts, and even Colin Sexton when it comes to Bama's prominent names. They are all likeable and seem like nice kids. Shoot, Sexton had straight A's all through high school except for one B. Impressive for a kid who has had the NBA fawning all over him for the last few years and knowing he's going to be an automatic millionaire by the end of the Summer of 2018.

Agree with you on those three and I've actually felt that way for years in regard to most of their players. My dislike is and has always been about the fanbase, specifically the sidewalk fanbase and a coach here or there..... You're right, I see what you mean about the shower. :(

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

Yea... it seems like they get some really good kids... but then they get some really bad ones and it sticks in your craw, because unlike at Auburn, the bad ones have no consequences for their actions as long as they are producing on the field. Of course, bama's certainly not alone in that area.

Archived