2018 Pro Day

RunInRed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

"Carlson, Johnson, Pettway, Roberts and Braden Smith sticking with combine numbers."

"...K Daniel Carlson...

Vertical jump: DNP..."

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/How-Auburns-7-products-performed-at-2018-NFL-Combine-115906030

12 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Makes me so happy to see Auburn players come back to things like this.  If they came today it was because they genuinely wanted to be there.

Kerryon Johnson came in much lighter to run at Pro Day, so clearly his strategy was to bulk up a bit for the Combine to show he could gain weight and then drop down to run faster.

20 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

We need that lasered sir. Hard for me to believe CD ran a 4.3 lasered 40. If he  did that would answer a lot of questions about his speed 

19 minutes ago, metafour said:

Kerryon Johnson came in much lighter to run at Pro Day, so clearly his strategy was to bulk up a bit for the Combine to show he could gain weight and then drop down to run faster.

His combine BP was terrible.

wde

6 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Why is he even there?

wde

He has been doing it for years.  He was asked to do the same thing at the combine last year as well.

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

He has been doing it for years.  He was asked to do the same thing at the combine last year as well.

Why and based on what? He is a steroid guy who for some reason walked on at AU and did very little while at AU other than win  starting position as as walkon. Which many others have at AU and accomplished more at AU .

wde

Just now, AUIH1 said:

Why and based on what.  He is a steroid guy who for some reason walked on at AU and did very little while at AU.

wde

Kevin Greene?  He is one of the few Auburn players to be inducted in to the HOF and had a very good NFL career.  I would say the guy knows his drills by now...

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Kevin Greene?  He is one of the few Auburn players to be inducted in to the HOF and had a very good NFL career.  I would say the guy knows his drills by now...

He knows his steroids and WWE for sure.

wde

11 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

His combine BP was terrible.

wde

Abnormally long arms for a RB and he hurt his shoulder to finish the season.  I don't think anyone really cares too much about his bench press; he breaks tackles playing at a "non-bruiser" weight and he's got one of the best stiffarms in this class.  His Combine was actually very good as his explosiveness numbers (Vert and Broad) were through the roof and he was a beast in drills running routes and catching the football.

Just now, metafour said:

Abnormally long arms for a RB and he hurt his shoulder to finish the season.  I don't think anyone really cares too much about his bench press; he breaks tackles playing at a "non-bruiser" weight and he's got one of the best stiffarms in this class.  His Combine was actually very good as his explosiveness numbers (Vert and Broad) were through the roof and he was a beast in drills running routes and catching the football.

OK you pay attention more than I do so I will defer to you.'

wde 

2 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Why is he even there?

wde

Kevin Greene is there because he is a coach with the Jets and there are about twenty five teams from the NFL represented there.  Evidently he was asked to run some of the drills.  I am not sure I understand your question or the anger.  I think an NFL Hall of Fame Player and a current NFL coach is just about as or more qualified to run drills as anyone else on the campus.

2 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

He knows his steroids and WWE for sure.

wde

Do you ever post anything positive about Auburn, Auburn players or former Auburn players? I know you never have anything positive to say about Auburn coaches, that goes without saying.

Archived