2018 Pro Day

RunInRed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, alexava said:

Did Jason Smith play this past year 

Think he got some limited snaps in the defensive backfield. According to al.com he ran a 4.76 and 4.84 40 at Pro Day. Tre Williams ran a 4.75 in the 40 twice at basically 50 pounds heavier. Not sure what happened to Smith I watched him in high school and he was unstoppable at high level competition.

I still don't understand KJ running the 40 here and not at the combine. Does he get more favorable timing at Auburns Pro Day vs the combine?

On 3/9/2018 at 12:08 PM, alexava said:

Did Jason Smith play this past year 

He played in 2 games in 2017. I had to look that up. I didn't think he did. I almost answered no. Glad I looked it up to make sure.

47 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I still don't understand KJ running the 40 here and not at the combine. Does he get more favorable timing at Auburns Pro Day vs the combine?

He played in 2 games in 2017. I had to look that up. I didn't think he did. I almost answered no. Glad I looked it up to make sure.

I don’t recall Smith at all this past year. I completely forgot about him. If he ran a 4.8 that’s probably  why he didn’t play.   

As far as kJ. Sprints are apparently not his thing. But 4.54 is plenty fast enough for a Rb. I think he went on Jenny Craig for a few days to squeeze all he could out of the pro day 40. I’ll be surprised if he is 4 round or better. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2018 at 2:19 PM, AUIH1 said:

Why and based on what? He is a steroid guy who for some reason walked on at AU and did very little while at AU other than win  starting position as as walkon. Which many others have at AU and accomplished more at AU .

wde

You're nuts. You know shite about Kevin Greene.

On 3/10/2018 at 12:43 AM, CR said:

Think he got some limited snaps in the defensive backfield. According to al.com he ran a 4.76 and 4.84 40 at Pro Day. Tre Williams ran a 4.75 in the 40 twice at basically 50 pounds heavier. Not sure what happened to Smith I watched him in high school and he was unstoppable at high level competition.

Some guys don't thrive in college.

4 hours ago, blueridge said:

You're nuts. You know shite about Kevin Greene.

Lets go PM on Kevin Greene.

wdee

Archived