got beat by our rival/inferior team.

AUIH1

What is our record since we lost McLemore ?? Just can’t underestimate losing him. I know we played bad yesterday but to disparage Pearl is ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

AUIHI is good people. Similar to myself, he just holds a higher disdain to getting worked by our rivals. 

Good people don't call coaches the names he uses. His reputation on this forum is enough for me to know he is not "good people". 

Looks like bammer used up all of their mojo against us yesterday. Of course

4 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Looks like bammer used up all of their mojo against us yesterday. Of course

Looks like it. It's tournament time so Kentucky will keep being Kentucky just like in the CFP Bama will keep being Bama as long as Saban is there. 

2 hours ago, creed said:

Good people don't call coaches the names he uses. His reputation on this forum is enough for me to know he is not "good people". 

He backs up his negativity 9/10 times with valid points. He has also given credit when credit is due plenty of times as well. I don’t care about his “internet” reputation though.  If you think that is enough for you to hold a sound opinion of him as a person, you’re about as delusional as there is out there today. And that’s pretty crazy. 

Archived