ClaytonAU

Who’s Excited?

Recommended Posts





I can't wait to see if I will have to take off work to watch!  I sure hope so!  Haven't taken off for March Madness in way too many years!  I have truly missed Selection Sunday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What time is show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

What time is show?

6 EST 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

WAR EAGLE!!!   hoping for a 4 or 5 seed

Hoping for a 5 seed? I'm hoping for a 3 seed, half expecting a 4 seed. Every prominent tournament projection has AU as either a 3 or 4 seed. Not trying to troll, just wondering your thought process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Hoping for a 5 seed? I'm hoping for a 3 seed, half expecting a 4 seed. Every prominent tournament projection has AU as either a 3 or 4 seed. Not trying to troll, just wondering your thought process.

I’m with you. I’d like to see the 3 seed. Not expecting lower than 4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm more curious about the bracket than excited today. Glad Auburn is playing something besides baseball and softball in March. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

6 EST 

On TBS, not ESPN. Conflict with the Auburn softball game that starts at 5 ESPN2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Hoping for a 5 seed? I'm hoping for a 3 seed, half expecting a 4 seed. Every prominent tournament projection has AU as either a 3 or 4 seed. Not trying to troll, just wondering your thought process.

Committee does tend to seed how you finish and have in the past taken injuries into consideration when seeding teams.  There are usually a couple odd seedings, it would only make sense to be Auburn, am I right?!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Committee does tend to seed how you finish and have in the past taken injuries into consideration when seeding teams.  There are usually a couple odd seedings, it would only make sense to be Auburn, am I right?!!! 

Fair enough. War Eagle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Fair enough. War Eagle!

expecting 4, but in all honesty, I really don't give a poop, we are going dancing!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want a match up first round that gets our guys going and build confidence.  If we have our mojo going, we will be fun to watch and a tough out. 

Edited by AUBwins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we end up with the current projected pairings, we've got a very promising bracket. The toughest game would be Purdue in the Sweet 16, provided we both make it.

 

 

Screenshot_20180311-171417.png

Edited by WDE_OxPx_2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikey said:

On TBS, not ESPN. Conflict with the Auburn softball game that starts at 5 ESPN2.

Auburn softball on now, bottom 3rd no score

Edited by TigerOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much balance in the sport this year, I'm not sure it matters as much whether we are a 3 or 4 or 5....more about what the match ups might be in the bracket. 

Would be nice to be in the south or east but everyone seems to have us out west ....part of a scheme to spread out the SEC teams...which I'm OK with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

First time in FIFTEEN YEARS that Auburn’s name will be called on selection Sunday. Regardless of where we’re seeded or how well we do, shout-out to Bruce Pearl and this team. Helluva job boys.  

THANK YOU!

AU People have lost their damned minds this year.  Before the season started there is not a single BB fan who would not have been overjoyed with a 16 seed...just to make the NCAAs.   I am looking forward to where we end up.  I am hoping for a 3 seed, but I could see a 4.  I would hate to be a 5 as that seed seems to always host an upset.

 

WDE!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, InfernoOrangeSS said:

THANK YOU!

AU People have lost their damned minds this year.  Before the season started there is not a single BB fan who would not have been overjoyed with a 16 seed...just to make the NCAAs.   I am looking forward to where we end up.  I am hoping for a 3 seed, but I could see a 4.  I would hate to be a 5 as that seed seems to always host an upset.

 

WDE!!!

I've actually watched some basketball this year. That itself is significant since I generally don't care for the sport. I'm normally into the NHL playoffs during the NCAA tourney.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

 

They look really happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now