Another Hypocritical Politician

Proud Tiger

Elizabeth Warren says she won't run for pres. in 2020. Says she won't do DNA test to prpve she is part Native America. But she raised cane because Trump wouldn't release his tax return.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/11/warren-no-to-white-house-bid-dna-test-says-heritage-part-who-am.html

She likely just had her Chappaquiddick moment, that moment when you suddenly go from almost shew in to be at least a Party Nominee for President to also-ran.

What does her being Native American or not have to do with job performance or potential conflicts?  Because those potential conflicts of interest are why she raised hell about the tax returns.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

What does her being Native American or not have to do with job performance or potential conflicts?  Because those potential conflicts of interest are why she raised hell about the tax returns.

Well all you Dems think Trump is always lying and she made a big point of being native American and now won't take a simple test to prove it. Nobody ever said there was anything in Trump's tax returns that was a lie. They just wanted to do their best to try to find some dirt on him. In any event if you read the post title it says ANOTHER hypocritical politician. I didn't say she was alone. But she has been a loudmouth in criticizing her other brethren.

47 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Well all you Dems think Trump is always lying and she made a big point of being native American and now won't take a simple test to prove it. Nobody ever said there was anything in Trump's tax returns that was a lie. They just wanted to do their best to try to find some dirt on him. In any event if you read the post title it says ANOTHER hypocritical politician. I didn't say she was alone. But she has been a loudmouth in criticizing her other brethren.

I realize your post title, but YOU pointed out the tax returns.  No one wanted him to release his returns "to find dirt on him".  It was about following a tradition of over 40 years with regard to financial transparency and presidential candidates.  How you don't understand that is mind-boggling.

Also, I'm not a Dem.  Don't lump me in as such.  I refuse to register with a party for a reason.

12 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I realize your post title, but YOU pointed out the tax returns.  No one wanted him to release his returns "to find dirt on him".  It was about following a tradition of over 40 years with regard to financial transparency and presidential candidates.  How you don't understand that is mind-boggling.

Also, I'm not a Dem.  Don't lump me in as such.  I refuse to register with a party for a reason.

I do understand about the tax return. I only bring it into the discussion because Warren was a big screamer about it. I also  know it is a tradition. But it is not a requirement and Trump has shattered a lot of traditions which is why his base likes him.

I was just poking at you about being a Dem. I agree with you about parties.

Apparently she used her claim as being Native American to get some favorable treatment a while back...and did so without any proof.  ..and has stuck to that story..so not unreasonable for people to wonder if she cheated the system.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:59 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Damn liberal Texas Austin Hippies!!!

Archived