Hillary Blame Game Continues

Proud Tiger

Even in India Hillary continues to play the blame game. I think she has now blamed just about everyone. Will she ever face the fact she lost and move on?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/13/hillary-clinton-blames-pressure-from-men-for-why-white-women-voted-for-trump.html

People like you will still be chanting "lock her up" three elections from now. I'm convinced the Rs would support digging up her corpse and staging a reenactment of the Cadaver Synod after she croaks.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

People like you will still be chanting "lock her up" three elections from now. I'm convinced the Rs would support digging up her corpse and staging a reenactment of the Cadaver Synod after she croaks.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china? 

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

Never know....if they finally get a proper investigation into the Foundation, she might actually be in jail?  :)

Meanwhile, shame on white women for being such wimps and letting their husband tell them how to vote....and had to laugh....just about every guy I know has a wife who votes differently and I don't think any of them changed the pattern in the most recent election. But good try Hillary....

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china? 

Proud hangs on her every word. I would have no idea what she was up to if not for him relaying everything she does here. 

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Proud hangs on her every word. I would have no idea what she was up to if not for him relaying everything she does here. 

Granted, she's certainly not "trying" to lay low. 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Granted, she's certainly not "trying" to lay low. 

Americans got tired of her excuses for losing so she had to go to India looking for sympathy.

18 hours ago, AUDub said:

Huh? I  get an "excuse update" weekly by accident.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

I think PT has repressed desire and unrequited longings for her.

On 05/01/2018 at 9:36 PM, AUDub said:

Anyone else get the feeling Proud sits alone every evening fantasizing about Hillary with a bottle of Chardonnay? 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Anyone else get the feeling Proud sits alone every evening fantasizing about Hillary with a bottle of Chardonnay? 

...while wearing this:

41C1CxDO8KL.jpg

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

...while wearing this:

41C1CxDO8KL.jpg

"Would you lock me up? I'd lock me up. I'd lock me up hard. I'd lock me up so hard.”

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Wrong, PT does not drink wine.

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Wrong, PT does not drink wine.

axJmn.gif

15 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

LMAO. But yeah I do fantasize being with Hillary just as Dud gets off on everything Trump:drippingsarcasm7pa:

I invite anyone to go through our respective posts' histories and see where each poster's focus lies. 

I actually think he is homie have something going in the Sewing Circle and they both are bama trolls.

Somebody quote the below. Seems Proud could do with a good triggering today:

Proud, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. 

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Why not? Same applies to you and Trump.:poke:

The "I'm rubber you're glue/I know you are but what am I?" defense.  Very original.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The "I'm rubber you're glue/I know you are but what am I?" defense.  Very original.

You know Proud. All about the classics. 

Hope there was no wife beating after the Pennsylvania House race. After all, in 2016, the district voted Trump because the wives voted the way their husbands told them to vote.

I have deleted all my posts in this thread of a nasty personal nature. It's Lent, a time for love and not for being nasty. I try to refrain from personal attacks but sometimes have a relapse. My apologies here and in other recent posts in other threads for nasty comments to anyone. I have also deleted unneccessary personal posts in other recent threads but I'm sure I didn't get them all.  My hope is that Titan will crack down on everyone making nasty personal attacks and keep threads on topic as much as possible.

20 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I have deleted all my posts in this thread of a nasty personal nature. It's Lent, a time for love and not for being nasty. I try to refrain from personal attacks but sometimes have a relapse. My apologies here and in other recent posts in other threads for nasty comments to anyone. 

huh?. maybe all of us should have a good ole snowflake "group hug"....i am standing between you and nola.

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

huh?. maybe all of us should have a good ole snowflake "group hug"....i am standing between you and nola. Now you are another story (just kidding).

Nola is much more diplomatic than I am most times. Now you are another story (just kidding).

On 3/14/2018 at 9:38 AM, TitanTiger said:

I think PT has repressed desire and unrequited longings for her.

The way you bash Trump and Republicans, I’d say you’re the one with such desires and longings for her.

Oh well, luckily there’s not too many “conservatives” like you out there. Hillary would be president for sure.

Archived