Baseball vs. Georgia Tech

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

One big difference I notice this year is our guys not being as "pull-happy."  Lots of front shoulders staying on plane instead of pulling off.  Not sure if that's a Gabe Gross special or not, but it's nice to see guys letting the ball get a bit deeper and still knocking the cover off the baseball

These guys are not afraid the fastball is going to get by them.  Some unbelievably quick swings.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davis with a two out hit to drive in another run and put some distance between AU and Tech....AU has now batted around....Anthony at the plate.

Anthony lines to left field to end the inning but 5 runs added....

Just can't stand prosperity.....get a nice lead and immediately the first runner is on with a walk and next batter walks too.....BAD.....so coach Smith is out again and time for another pitcher before things get worse....

New pitcher on his way to the mound....Jack Owen....freshman lefty

So can he throw strikes now?

Dang.....ball drilled down the left field line and run scores and runners on 2nd and 3rd and no outs and the lead is down to 6.

Hard shot to Venter who makes the out unassisted and for next batter, it is a wild pitch and another run scores and runner advances to third base.

Ball is lined to left and Davis makes the catch for out three.....AU up 12-7 going to bottom of the 7th

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Why are these Tuesday night Auburn sports events always over 3 freaking hours? And it's Spring forward week.....

Speed it up guys. 

Well, you know what this means for me don't you...:)

Besides this crazy Watch ESPN streaming is driving me crazy with the interruptions every 30 to 45 seconds.....

It's up to you Belle.....keep tech under control and bring home the win.....

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Why are these Tuesday night Auburn sports events always over 3 freaking hours? And it's Spring forward week.....

Speed it up guys. 

Combined 15 walks and 7 hit batters from 12 pitchers.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Does this pitching staff believe in throwing strikes? 

A lot of inexperienced guys vying for (situational) positions.  Most of them over throwing and not pitching.

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well, you know what this means for me don't you...:)

Besides this crazy Watch ESPN streaming is driving me crazy with the interruptions every 30 to 45 seconds.....

:laugh: up to you Belle.....keep tech under control and bring home the win.....

I got this....until 9:30. I have to be civil to our patients tomorrow while they whine about their sinuses. :-X :laugh:

Archived