Obama Campaign hired Fusion GPS in 2012

Auburnfan91

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Nah. You’re bluffing and showing favoritism. That’s all this is. Whenever comparisons, which this is, are made about Clinton or Obama, you go off. Quit trying play it off man. And it’s time you get called out on it.

This is Raptor-level discourse.

Keep it up.  Please.

Just now, homersapien said:

This is Raptor-level discourse.

Keep it up.  Please.

You’re filtering through a conversation that took place earlier, seeking to stir the pot again. Grow up you 67 year old child.

6 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

“Based on what’s in the public domain” is ambiguous, wouldn’t you agree? I guess I could use an example, but I’m sure you follow me on this.

Members of the 2016 Trump campaign had several meetings with individuals who were perceived to have Russian connections.

On June 9, 2016, a meeting was held in Trump Tower in New York City between three senior members of the Donald Trump presidential campaign – Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquantiance, Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.[1]It was disclosed to U.S. government officials when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.[2]

Donald Trump Jr. initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, Trump Jr. tweeted that he agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.[3] Goldstone had stated in his email that the Russian government was involved.[4] Robert Mueller, the special counsel of the Department of Justice in charge of Russia-related investigations, is investigating the emails and the meeting,[5] and their relation to the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

Prior to that meeting, Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos met at least twice with a professor who said he had access to "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails." This occurred before the hacking of the DNC computers had become public knowledge. Papadopoulos later shared this information with at least two other people, including an Australian diplomat to Britain. At a meeting on March 24, 2016, the professor brought along a Russian woman, Olga Polonskaya. Papadopoulos made multiple unsuccessful attempts to set up meetings in Russia between Trump or members of his campaign and Russian officials. He communicated his proposals and interactions to several Trump campaign officials.[6] In October 2017 he pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to the FBI about his actions.

Read more at: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings

And this article failed to mention: 

Trump personally crafted son's misleading account of Russia meeting – report

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/31/trump-statement-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting

8 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You’re filtering through a conversation that took place earlier, seeking to stir the pot again. Grow up you 67 year old child.

68 tomorrow

:bananadance:

10 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

The hell did you pull that from?

From the post that started the exchange that produced your response.

Go back and look for yourself.  I am tired of doing your homework.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Members of the 2016 Trump campaign had several meetings with individuals who were perceived to have Russian connections.

On June 9, 2016, a meeting was held in Trump Tower in New York City between three senior members of the Donald Trump presidential campaign – Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquantiance, Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.[1]It was disclosed to U.S. government officials when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.[2]

Donald Trump Jr. initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, Trump Jr. tweeted that he agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.[3] Goldstone had stated in his email that the Russian government was involved.[4] Robert Mueller, the special counsel of the Department of Justice in charge of Russia-related investigations, is investigating the emails and the meeting,[5] and their relation to the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

Prior to that meeting, Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos met at least twice with a professor who said he had access to "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails." This occurred before the hacking of the DNC computers had become public knowledge. Papadopoulos later shared this information with at least two other people, including an Australian diplomat to Britain. At a meeting on March 24, 2016, the professor brought along a Russian woman, Olga Polonskaya. Papadopoulos made multiple unsuccessful attempts to set up meetings in Russia between Trump or members of his campaign and Russian officials. He communicated his proposals and interactions to several Trump campaign officials.[6] In October 2017 he pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to the FBI about his actions.

Read more at: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings

And this article failed to mention: 

Trump personally crafted son's misleading account of Russia meeting – report

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/31/trump-statement-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting

That’s the basis?

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

From the post that started the exchange that produced your response.

Go back and look for yourself.  I am tired of doing your homework.

You make no sense. You also failed to acknowledge my compliment the other day. Really speaks volumes...

20 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

One of these days, it'll sink in to you what 'Whataboutism' actually is.  Hint:  this wasn't it.

Personally, I think Titan's definition of whataboutism depends on his mood. ;D

On 3/16/2018 at 5:12 PM, NolaAuTiger said:

You make no sense. You also failed to acknowledge my compliment the other day. Really speaks volumes...

Go back to post #4 in which AU 91 asks whether or not Trump has been indicted.  Now, go to your post (#6) and consider my post in that context.

Your ADS speaks volumes to me.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Go back to post #4 in which AU 91 asks whether or not Trump has been indicted.  Now, go to your post (#6) and consider my post in that context.

Your ADS speaks volumes to me.

Too much work. Just copy and past.

Acknowledge my compliment for once so we can rest assured you have a civil side.

Archived