CNN Slashes Anderson Cooper Time

Proud Tiger

Lol, who cares really. They all bend the news to their will and what their viewer wants to hear. Fox does the same thing, look at the quality of life article that was posted. When you looked at the actual measures they stated completely different things than the article. They cherry picked items and wrote them in how they wanted, just like CNN does.

Ratings > than properly informed American public.

17 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol, who cares really. They all bend the news to their will and what their viewer wants to hear. Fox does the same thing, look at the quality of life article that was posted. When you looked at the actual measures they stated completely different things than the article. They cherry picked items and wrote them in how they wanted, just like CNN does.

Ratings > than properly informed American public.

As decided on by the American public.  If the television watching public truly wanted just straight news, these stations would give it to them.  But the portion of the public that watches cable news regularly doesn't want objectivity, they want sensationalism.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

As decided on by the American public.  If the television watching public truly wanted just straight news, these stations would give it to them.  But the portion of the public that watches cable news regularly doesn't want objectivity, they want sensationalism.

Exactly, those viewers want it slanted their way.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I would contend it is not merely cable news, but media in general. 

24 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

24 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

#1 thing I was taught at Auburn in my major.

Q: What is the job of the news?

A: To make money

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

#1 thing I was taught at Auburn in my major.

Q: What is the job of the news?

A: To make money

Damn liberal Auburn professors.

Not only did you go to a damn liberal school, you moved and live in a lib..... oh wait... me too haha.

Archived