Official Tournament Thread

Tiger

13 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I don’t mean this in a negative Nellie way but I really wanted some SEC team to lose in case we don’t bring our game today. ?. Didn’t  want to be the first.

got your wish with ark

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. 10 seed Nevada upsets Texas in OT.  The Nevada HC drops multiple F Bombs in the locker room on live TV.  Greg Gumble apologizes for the "colorful" language.  ?

Less than an hour away from AU (which I'm sure will have its own thread).  Gonna enjoy every minute, whether it's 40 minutes or 240 minutes of it. It would suck to lose tonight, but for me we are at the gravy portion of the season. 

7 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

What’s up with Virginia?? Long way to go (15 mins) but down by 11?

Under 12 minutes and now down by 16. Wow! After watching this game, I'm even happier that Auburn survived. :D

A 16 has never beaten a 1 in the history of the tournament but with 11 minutes to play, UMBC leads Virginia by 16. 45-29

This would absolutely destroy my bracket, but I don't care.  Go Old Yellers!

Lyles kid is special.  Fun to watch! 

Lyles reminds me of BJ Armstrong on the Bulls title teams

3:29 to play and UMBC is up 61-44.  I think this one is over folks.  We are seeing tournament history tonight.

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

3:29 to play and UMBC is up 61-44.  I think this one is over folks.  We are seeing tournament history tonight.

Pretty good time to be watching my first NCAA Tourney!

28 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

A 16 has never beaten a 1 in the history of the tournament but with 11 minutes to play, UMBC leads Virginia by 16. 45-29

Isn’t Virginia overall number 1 as well?

They had an answer for anything Virginia tried to do. 

Tournament history in 2018.  A 16 beats a 1.   Holy crap.  I knew it would happen eventually but certainly didn't expect it to be a blowout like this.  That was awesome.

Archived