Official Tournament Thread

Tiger

Loyola about lost that one....10 seconds...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Tennessee goes down.... 

Just now, jared52 said:

Wow. That was a heck of a roll. Divine almost. 

ad majorem Dei gloriam

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

There goes my bracket. 

mine was shot a long time ago....I'm beyond caring at this point.. just happy to see UT and bama go down today...

Just now, AU64 said:

mine was shot a long time ago....I'm beyond caring at this point...not just happy to see UT and bama go down today...

LOL yeah. I gave up on it last night, but I so love the madness. 

Florida goes down by 3 to Texas Tech.  Florida had two shots with under 10 seconds to tie it up.  On both jumpers the shooters jumped backwards on the shots.  Both shots hit the front of the rim. If either jump straight up they may have made the shot or got fouled. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

LOL yeah. I gave up on it last night, but I so love the madness. 

I stopped doing a bracket and its so much fun.  Just cheer for the craziness.

24 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I stopped doing a bracket and its so much fun.  Just cheer for the craziness.

WO WO WO!!!!!!!!!!! not doing a bracket is no bueno and not fun at all!!! Without the brackets would take away so much of the fun!!! haha I AM OFFENDED by this statement good sir. More offended than when you defended lsu fans! lol.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

That’s why you can’t choke FTs UH

MAN Houston has a terrible rate at these buzzer beaters late in games in the ncaa tourney..... Phi Slamma Jamma was like YUUUUP been there dude.

Brad Nessler was AWFUL on that call. My goodness he has lost it. He is so boring now. That should of been a reaction for the ages by the announcer but he barely showed any emotion at all. I MISS GUS JOHNSON CALLING MARCH MADNESS!!!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Brad Nessler was AWFUL on that call. My goodness he has lost it. He is so boring now. That should of been a reaction for the ages by the announcer but he barely showed any emotion at all. I MISS GUS JOHNSON CALLING MARCH MADNESS!!!!

You can probably blame Nessler for the outcome as well haha. Davis waz 8/8, I believe, and Nessler follows with “He doesn’t look like a 70% FT shooter.” Davis then misses 3 out of his last 4.

Typical broadcasters jinx

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

You can probably blame Nessler for the outcome as well haha. Davis waz 8/8, I believe, and Nessler follows with “He doesn’t look like a 70% FT shooter.” Davis then misses 3 out of his last 4.

Typical broadcasters jinx

seriously dude!!!! happens every dang basketball game I watch in college!! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

seriously dude!!!! happens every dang basketball game I watch in college!! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Broadcasters seem to have some kind of evil magic they use on FT shooters and place kickers.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Broadcasters seem to have some kind of evil magic they use on FT shooters and place kickers.

They have the buffalo wild wings button at their disposal! lol

56 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WO WO WO!!!!!!!!!!! not doing a bracket is no bueno and not fun at all!!! Without the brackets would take away so much of the fun!!! haha I AM OFFENDED by this statement good sir. More offended than when you defended lsu fans! lol.

Ha!  Its too much for me, especially this year with AU actually in.  I pick with my head, not my heart, and I'd rather just be a fan and root for mayhem (and AU of course).

I don't do brackets anymore, I just pull for the teams I want to win, enjoy the games, not paying any attention to the official odds and expert opinions. Much more fun this way.

48 minutes ago, AURex said:

I don't do brackets anymore, I just pull for the teams I want to win, enjoy the games, not paying any attention to the official odds and expert opinions. Much more fun this way.

you can do that on a bracket....... I WILL NOT STAND for this disrespect to such a fun part of the year! lol

So Syracuse takes out Mich State today....and another #11 advances....the last team into the tournament.   And did anyone notice that MIch State got a total free pass over the activities of their athletic department and the doctor who abused all those children.  Never heard it mentioned once even though several coaches outside of gymnastics including Izzo have been mentioned in investigation.   Oh well...maybe if it were ESPN they would have go after them. 

Archived