Official Tournament Thread

Tiger

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

you can do that on a bracket....... I WILL NOT STAND for this disrespect to such a fun part of the year! lol

How is it fun? Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY that was honest and filled out only one bracket was shot down and out after round one.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I just hope Bryce Brown can get hot again. He hasn't been the same since his shoulder injury. If he and Harper are on, we can beat anyone. 

Correct. If two of our three scorers are on we can beat anybody. Fewer than two and we're in deep doo-doo.

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Correct. If two of our three scorers are on we can beat anybody. Fewer than two and we're in deep doo-doo.

Hoping Harper can hit a reasonable percent of those little lay-ups that he's able to create on his drives to the hole.   Could not get anything to go the other day but usually hits most or draws a foul though refs apparently got the work to "let 'em play"....so not as many calls being made inside. 

Meanwhile...Aggies are putting it to UNC-CH....but don't think it will last...

47 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Meanwhile...Aggies are putting it to UNC-CH....but don't think it will last...

Still up 18. Color me impressed.

Of all the upsets, this is the one that would destroy my bracket (edit to add: ...the most to this point). Would be my first final 4 pick knocked out.

3 minutes ago, looney said:

Still up 18. Color me impressed.

Of all the upsets, this is the one that would destroy my bracket (edit to add: ...the most to this point). Would be my first final 4 pick knocked out.

Indeed...aggies came out hot in the second half too and UNC has not played much defense this year so aggies are just going right through them.

I already have lost half my final bracket :-\

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I get so much joy out of UNC losing that it’s kind of ridiculous lol. Guess it’s from watching so much Duke back in the day.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I get so much joy out of UNC losing that it’s kind of ridiculous lol. Guess it’s from watching so much Duke back in the day.

Wife is dookie but also went to grad school at UNC so she has things covered..    .but  kids are UNC grads and they are going to be unfit to live with for a few days if this holds up....they can console each other I guess. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Wife is dookie but also went to grad school at UNC so she has things covered..    .but  kids are UNC grads and they are going to be unfit to live with for a few days if this holds up....they can console each other I guess. 

I guess my UNC hate comes from the Redick era, I just loved watching that guy play, so I was watching every Duke game I could back then. Lol, he sparked my interest in college basketball  though forsure.

Meanwhile, aggies playing like the team everyone thought they were back at the first of the season before all of the problems.....they look like men against boys in this game....which is amazing considering what UNC has been. 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

How is it fun? Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY that was honest and filled out only one bracket was shot down and out after round one.

That is the beauty of the tourney upsets happen every year. I had zona winning it all and they lost night 1 and I am having a blast still. Not everyone had Virginia winning it all. Everyone did I am sure pick Virginia to win round 1  so it cancels that out for everyone. Of all the things to argue and fight me about about this one  is stupid. Everyone knows filling out a bracket is a huge rush and is exciting. Woooooooooo!!!!!!!! Join the fun. There is 0 downside to it.

16 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Woooooo!!!!! Welcome to the holy trinity of being a bandwagon dukie like myself!!! We meet every summer at k ville outside of Cameron!!! LOL redick is my 4th favorite dukie ever!!!! No one and I mean no one will ever top scheyer as my favorite dukie ever!!! Woooooooo!!!!! Let's go!!!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Woooooo!!!!! Welcome to the holy trinity of being a bandwagon dukie like myself!!! We meet every summer at k ville outside of Cameron!!! LOL redick is my 4th favorite dukie ever!!!! No one and I mean no one will ever top scheyer as my favorite dukie ever!!! Woooooooo!!!!! Let's go!!!!

Scheyer was fun to watch!

27 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Scheyer was fun to watch!

one of the least talented teams to win the natty and he was the leader of it!!! WOOOOO!!! butler had by far the best player on the floor in that game.

32 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I look away and Xavier is losing. What just happened

Yep...another one seed down...

16 hours ago, AU64 said:

Meanwhile, aggies playing like the team everyone thought they were back at the first of the season before all of the problems.....they look like men against boys in this game....which is amazing considering what UNC has been. 

after watching all of the games this year, the aggies "should" have been the best team in the SEC.  If they are truly playing to their potential (and recovered from injuries), they could be a problem for a lot of teams.  I just dont think anyone will beat villanova.

TAMU will win the national title if they played like they did yesterday lol they were hitting everything! Hitting from outside, and those 2 big men they have were showing what the difference between NBA prospects and Luke Maye look like

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Well I’m not able to watch but the score at halftime seems as tho a and m is having the same type of game auburn had?.

maybe worse if you can believe it. Michigan is red hot, A&M not

13 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

maybe worse if you can believe it. Michigan is red hot, A&M not

Michigan killing the 3s...12 of 18 by early in the second half.....TAMU must be betting that the stats will even out because they are just letting them shoot them. 

I swear kentucky is the bama of college basketball with all this freaking luck they get. They basically have a bye till the final 4!!! lol. MERCY!!!!!! I have never ever seen a easier path than the one they are on right now. This has to be the easiest path ever to a final 4 by a team. YES YES I know they are down at halftime but I do not expect them to lose this game.

lol what a choke job by kentucky. This kansas state team is not good. They should of lost to a 16 seed last game. I know this was not one of his most talented teams but cal continues to under perform in the tourney AND I LOVE IT!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! 

I know we say this every year but WOW one of the most crazy tournaments EVER!!!! sister Jean or kansas state 1 of them is guaranteed to go to the final 4?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT????????

Archived