Official Tournament Thread

Tiger

33 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Got pretty morose on their forums all the sudden. 

I’ll say this though. I do not want to play Nova.

The one that got me was a fan saying: “ Villanova doesn’t even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as us, we have way more tradition and prestige”

This is while they were down 20+, it’s funny how their football success makes them so delusional that they think they are tops in the nation at every other sport.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So they follow the Alabama loss with AU “controversy” from last nights game. Typical. Lol

They’ve got to hate on something to make them feel better. Even sat down south had to write about it. I fell it’s mostly because they all wanted us to lose yesterday

23 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

They’ve got to hate on something to make them feel better. Even sat down south had to write about it. I fell it’s mostly because they all wanted us to lose yesterday

Don't know if it was a "missed call' or not but how many other weird calls did we see last night?....Looked like some SEC guys out there for much of the game.  Media looking for controversy....otherwise nothing to talk about in half hour between games...

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Don't know if it was a "missed call' or not but how many other weird calls did we see last night?....Looked like some SEC guys out there for much of the game.  Media looking for controversy....otherwise nothing to talk about in half hour between games...

Agreed my friend. As always War Eagle

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

There were some bogus calls that CC benefitted from late in the game as well. Of course, the media will pick just one that fits their agenda & ignore anything else. Its what they do.

UK kinda took charge at the end of the half....but lots of points being scored which should make some folks here happy.    Meanwhile, Tennessee is under way with Loyola Chicago......the Ramblers making it back to the big time...There was a time when there were a power...

Well son of a gun....Buffalo has made a rally an pulled within 5 points ......making a serious game of it with about 15 minutes to play....

And # 11 Loyola leading Tennessee at the half 29-25.....no sure things in this tournament.....

Impressed with that Krutwig kid. Commentary is correct. His footwork is excellent.

55 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well son of a gun....Buffalo has made a rally an pulled within 5 points ......making a serious game of it with about 15 minutes to play....

Then the refs took a hands off approach and UK took control. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Then the refs took a hands off approach and UK took control. 

They have been given their instructions.....:)

But Tennessee not making much progress in their game...

Just now, AU64 said:

They have been given their instructions.....:)

They'd been calling it way too tight before that. Was really killing the flow of the game. 

Just now, AUDub said:

They'd been calling it way too tight before that. Was really killing the flow of the game. 

Most of the games have been called pretty loose as I've seen it...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Most of the games have been called pretty loose as I've seen it...

Yeah I think the refs have been serviceable in the tourney so far. That one was an aberration. 

See if Loyola can hold on. UT can score in bunches. 

UT closing the gap and looks like they might steal this one....got it down to 2 with 100 seconds left...

Tie game with 20 seconds.....Loyola take the last shot....

Why on Earth did Loyala yank Krutwig? Stupid. He would have defended Williams better there. 

Archived