Danjel Purifoy

auburn4ever

29 minutes ago, AUbehemoth said:

Was on Instagram yesterday! From the fingers of Danjel himself, he's planning on coming back! ?

Screenshot_2018-03-15-23-48-54.png

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

If that’s true, that’s pretty dadgum good news for Auburn Basketball. Now if Wiley were to come back, my gosh I’ll book a final four trip right now 

How much fun would that be? We can only hope that Wiley will want to put a year of play under his belt.

I think this years NCAA tournament could help and also hurt in regards to either of them coming back as well as any one leaving early (which really only see Herron as a possible candidate).  If we lay an egg tonight then I think anyone that has a chance to go, leaves.  If we make it to the sweet 16 or better, and they get that taste of success and can see that we have all the pieces to the puzzle to be a great team,  could really help in keeping them.  Kind of an unfinished business type of thing.   You can't come back and play college basketball and the NBA will still be there along with all that money.  It's not like the NFL and 1 more year in college could really affect the length of your professional career.  I know I know there are some cases out there where a basketball player came back and ended up injured or something like that, in which case his professional career either never happened, was cut short, or just didn't live up to the hype.  But I would say 99.9999% of the time in our players situation, best to come back and increase your basketball IQ and skills which can only increase your stock.

Archived