Softball vs. uat game 1

Well, we have an AUBURN night tonight.  So, I'm here with Basketball on the big screen, Softball on the smaller TV and Baseball will stream on the PC.    We need to bounce back from last week and win this series.    Lineup for tonight:

Draper
Taylon Snow
McCrackin
Shea
Perry
Veach
Rivera
Tannon Snow
Podany

Kaylee Carlson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carlson gives up a few hits and uat gets a run, but Carlson comes back and gets 2 strike outs to end the top 1st.   Auburn trailing 1-0

Taylon Snow roller to 2nd and the 2nd baseman can't field it and everybody is safe.   Casey McCrackin up.

gotta lay off that rise ball...most batters strike themselves out on balls that are chest high.... 

Veach strikes out swinging to end the inning.  That's unfortunate and a missed opportunity to get some runs early.

Osorio's rise ball is deadly.  I thought we were not swinging at it but Perry and Veach strikes themselves out on it.  That very well could be our only opportunity against her.  Of course, with the umpire giving her a foot off the inside corner doesn't help us. 

Osorio's victims usually help her by swinging at balls out of the zone...

Veach grounds up the middle and uat turns two (but Veach beat the throw at 1st).  Rivera strikes out swinging.   Our supposed homer announcer is really pissing me off.  I hate how excited he is when uat does something.  That's not what a home announce crew is supposed to do. 

Archived