Baseball vs Texas A&M Game 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm so distracted by this Virginia game that I'm missing too much baseball.  Damn tournament!

I’m just the opposite. I want to flip over to the b-ball game but wanna see if AU can hold on. 

Just now, jared52 said:

I’m just the opposite. I want to flip over to the b-ball game but wanna see if AU can hold on. 

I'm going back and forth.  But the UVA game is potentially history in the making.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

So.....who will start tomorrow? DD is struggling a little.

I hope we move DD to Sunday.  The doubleheaders lately mean everyone is on full rest tomorrow anyway.

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm so distracted by this Virginia game that I'm missing too much baseball.  Damn tournament!

Man that's a rough game.....

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I hope we move DD to Sunday.  The doubleheaders lately mean everyone is on full rest tomorrow anyway.

It might help him get a grip on his nerves. I think that's his biggest problem. 

"Texas A&M (16-3, 0-1 SEC) and Auburn (18-1, 1-0 SEC) meet for the second game of the series on Saturday at 2 p.m. Sophomore John Doxakis (3-0, 0.81) will take the mound for the Aggies while fellow sophomore Davis Daniel (2-0, 5.06) gets the start for the Tigers."

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Bolt/Walks-errors-cost-No-6-Texas-AM-in-loss-at-No-14-Auburn-116343128

IMO Davis Daniel pitched the best single game of the season last year ... was an away series ... miss st or utenn maybe?

anyways, I’m waiting for that pitcher to find his groove.  Our O has helped him get his 2-0 record.  With last nights win under the teams belt, maybe he’ll sling it today.

also, we did a decent job of putting wood on the ball last night.  Hope they’ll find open spots today.

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

IMO Davis Daniel pitched the best single game of the season last year ... was an away series ... miss st or utenn maybe?

anyways, I’m waiting for that pitcher to find his groove.  Our O has helped him get his 2-0 record.  With last nights win under the teams belt, maybe he’ll sling it today.

also, we did a decent job of putting wood on the ball last night.  Hope they’ll find open spots today.

DD was upset with himself last week (IIRC) so maybe he'll be focused and have his stuff today. I'm really pulling for him. 

Archived