Men vs. Charleston

WarTiger

Will never get making it to this level and having FT trouble. I guess I’m just used to back in the day with the 90% FT shooters lol

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember 2 teams struggling from the FT line this bad down the stretch. Still glad to see AU escape with an ugly win.

Charleston tries a three but its way short.  Okeke with the rebound.  Harper fouled.  1st good.  TIMEOUT Charleston.  62-58  3.2 seconds to play

Wow! A team that normally shoots 77-78% from the line is shooting around 50%. If we hit our season average from the line we would have won this game easily. 

Harper back to the line for 1.   3.2 seconds to play.  FT no good.    Auburn escapes and wins 62-58.  WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Played awful and still won. Let's keep playing fellas!! This is the exact type of game we lost to Bama. We just can't play like this on Sunday

Win is a win.....but they sure need to get their shooting eye before Sunday.....an awful looking game from every perspective..

BTW, I'm not allowed to post in the game threads ever again. The last 2 games I decided to break my hiatus from the board by posting in the threads and we blown out by Alabama and then barely survive this game.

4 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

They went back to contact after the SEC tourney loss. Losing a 4 or 5 should have nothing to do with a PG or SG throwing up bad high % shots or missing layups. I get being out of rhythm lineup wise but the backcourt should still get theirs.

I can guarantee you that practice is not the same. You can argue until the cows come home but nothing has really been the same since McLemore got hurt. 

Archived